1st Trimester

Hi All! Im new... so be nice!

So I am about... 5wks, 4 or 5 days. Not exactly sure.
Just curious on something though.... I have been reading that people don't normally get a positive test until the 5th week?
Is that ture???

I popped positive at about 3 weeks... that would mean my hormones are really high or... I am further along then I think I am?

Just a bit weird to me. I am going to the dr's on the 10th and hopefully will get a clear answer then. I am just a little (understatement) excited to start buying maternity clothes! Even if it's MONTHS away until I can wear them right. I have been bloated to the point that I can't wear my pants without keeping them unbottoned (thank god for the tummy sleve!!!)

So yep, I love to be on these kinds of places, so I will be on quite a bit! =D

Re: Hi All! Im new... so be nice!

• every pregnancy test is different on how early they can dectct the HCG, I found out 5 days before my period was even due to start, as soon as implantation occurs it starts producing HCG which is usually 7-10 days PO. So hopefully by 5 weeks you should get a postitive test but I got mine at 3 too, just depends on when you ovulate VS implantation, everyone is different but H&H 9 months to you and welcome!!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucketimage imageimage
  • I don't know what's normal, but with my first pregnancy I got a positive at 3 weeks 3 days.  I'm not too sure about when I conceived this time because I wasn't charting.

DD: 04/09 TTC#2 since 10/09 Dx: PCOS w/IR M/c #1: 07/10 M/c #2: 09/10 M/c #3: 03/11
  • Loading the player...
  • Good to know I am not the only one! My husband swears that I am further along, but the timing seems right. I tested 4 days before my missed and it was a straight out positive. =) so I am not worried.
  • Welcome!  I have never gotten a BFP that early.  This time around I was exactly 4 weeks when I found out.  I am waiting for my u/s towards the end of the month to see my exact calculation because af was so different in the amount of days every month.  We are just excited to get pg because it had been so difficult.  Hope you enjoy it here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"