3rd Trimester
Options

Boob Vent

Before I was pregnant, I was a F cup. I really thought that was huge and couldn't even imagine being larger. Now that I'm KU, I am a H. I recently tried to put my old F's on. HOLY CRAP. H is like 5x bigger than a F! How am I going to manage?

Are my boobs ever going to go back to F, or should I just ditch my old bras (tear).

Even worse is that I recently went to buy nursing bras and they only sell softcups for HH. I hate softcups....they make me look chubby and well (duh) unsupported. 

*mumbleventmumble*

Re: Boob Vent

• Options
    Sorry I can't relate much - only a A or B cup prior to pregnancy. But I am loving my new C's/D's :)
  • Options

I can relate- I was an F and am busting out of my G.  I probably am an H now and I have 2 more months to go.  Not to mention the itching. 

I say keep the old bras- maybe you'll get back into them one day.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I went from a DD with my first pregnancy to an F then back down to a D Im hoping the same is true this time as well...

They do make molded cups in an H but you have to have them special ordered from fredricks of hollywood or lane bryant...

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I can totally relate. When I got my BFP I was an F. I am now an I/J. If you find any bras that work for you please let me know. I have pretty much given up hope. I can't try anything on because I havn't found a store that carries a size even close to what I need. I have ordered some online ( which is what I now wear ) but the underwire one is too small and the softcup one, well lets just say, is not flattering at all. There is a boutique near me where they can custom make bras and nursing bras which I will go to after my milk comes in, but until then I give up. Not to mention the cost of the custom made bras is unreal. What I wouldn't give to walk into a regular store and buy a bra off the rack. I havn't been able to do that since Junior High.
  • Options

imageJaredbear77:
    I can totally relate. When I got my BFP I was an F. I am now an I/J. If you find any bras that work for you please let me know. I have pretty much given up hope. I can't try anything on because I havn't found a store that carries a size even close to what I need. I have ordered some online ( which is what I now wear ) but the underwire one is too small and the softcup one, well lets just say, is not flattering at all. There is a boutique near me where they can custom make bras and nursing bras which I will go to after my milk comes in, but until then I give up. Not to mention the cost of the custom made bras is unreal. What I wouldn't give to walk into a regular store and buy a bra off the rack. I havn't been able to do that since Junior High.

Yeah! I totally feel this way too. I wanted a breast reduction but I really want to give BF a try...and that was more important. I am so lucky to have a store nearby that caters to the larger sizes....if I didn't have them I'd be in your situation.

I've found the best brands for my size are Freya and Anita...those tend to go up to H. I'm just worried when my milk comes in I'll be a HH and they don't have underwire nursing bras in that size. You know us big girls need an underwire! They told me I'd have to try to go up a band size and see if I can make the underwire H fit. :'(

• Options

i feel for you girls, but can't relate at all.   i'm an A/B and was *HOPING* I'd get bigger during this pregnancy, but if they're bigger, I can't tell.  I'm bigger around the back, but cup size has not increased.  Some people have said they'll get bigger when I nurse, but in breastfeeding class, they said no they won't.  So I went ahead and bought nursing bras yesterday.  36 B.  Oh well.  It's only because they don't carry 36 A's.

At least I know it won't impact my ability to nurse.  That and I've already been leaking for weeks. 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"