Pre-School and Daycare

my 4 1/2 y/o asked for a body piercing

she saw a woman with a belly ring  at the pool today ... and asked if she could have one too.  mind you, her ears are not even pierced yet... and she's asking for a belly ring.  oh and her favorite t shirt right now is black and has a pink skull and crossbones one it (she's fascinated with the human body books right now). 

yeah.  we're in for a long 14 years ahead.  

Re: my 4 1/2 y/o asked for a body piercing

• I guess DH are odd and do not see a problem with the favorite shirt being a metal band.  She also wants a nose ring and tongue ring. She is very much like her daddy.  Funny that my DH wears suits and ties to work and doesn't look like the stereotypical metal type. 

• good luck mama!  lol!  i have seen those pink skull shirts......i think they are cute.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMysterious_wife:

I guess DH are odd and do not see a problem with the favorite shirt being a metal band.  She also wants a nose ring and tongue ring. She is very much like her daddy.  Funny that my DH wears suits and ties to work and doesn't look like the stereotypical metal type. 

obviously I do not have a problem with the T... I bought it .   I just think it's funny what she's liking at the moment given the fact that she's 4 and dh and I dress pretty conservatively. 

• LOL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL!

In a few years, you might be looking back and saying, "Remember when all she wanted was a bellybutton ring?"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Isn't it funny how they have their own little style already?
  • my DD is kind of having a "style change" lately. She asked DH to buy her those monster high dolls, which she now has three of them, and she told me the other day that when she grows up she wants to have a vampire themed wedding.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"