3rd Trimester
Options

If your breech baby turned...

If your breech baby turned....did you know when it happened? Did you feel fetal movements differently before/after?  I had an ultrasound last week, and baby was breech. Now I feel like he might have turned, but I can't tell for sure! Sometimes I think I still feel the head up high, and sometimes I can't feel it anymore.

Re: If your breech baby turned...

• Options
    Yes, I definitely felt some weird moving going on. Turns out, he did, in fact, turn!  Good luck, I hope yours did!   Maybe you feel a foot now instead?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I didnt feel her turn, exactly. But I did notice that there was movement in a different place, and there was more pressure down low, as if her head was now in place. 

When I went in for the version, the doctor manually felt her position and thought she felt the head up high. Turns out it was the butt! I hope your baby has turned on his/her own. I didnt have to have the version, thank goodness. It seemed like it would have been really painful! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm having twins and I thought for sure I would know when my breech baby turned.. I dont know if he turned in my sleep but the movements felt different than they did the day before but I wasn't positive, an u/s 3 days later showed us that he did flip!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    A while back I thought I felt the baby turn and sure enough my OB conformed it when I went in a few days after wards and told me the lovely bump that I feel right below my ribs is a tiny little butt.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

my baby was breech and we set another ultrasound and the night before I woke up feeling like he was doing flips! It wasn't painful just uncomfortable. At the ultrasound he was head down! I still felt like I could feel his head up high but they told me it was just his little butt! This for me was about 2 weeks ago so I think for me by now he'd be too big to flip again. (I've been measuring 5 weeks ahead in size, so he's a big guy) There are things your Dr can do to try and flip the baby for you if he is breech still. GL!

• Options

:: lurking ::

I never felt my baby turn to breech (at 38w) nor did I feel him turn back (39w). I'm pretty sure it happened while I was sleeping. 

I didn't notice a huge difference in how the movements felt, just that there were less when he was breech. But I was able to tell a difference between feeling the head (a smaller round ball) and the butt/back (bigger, longer, flatter). 

Good luck!! Get some peppermint essential oil and rub it at the top of your belly - the baby doesn't like the smell and turns away from it.That's how I got DS to turn back. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"