December 2010 Moms
Options

apparently I'm from the trailer park?

can I just say thank you ladies for being sane, helpful posters?  2nd tri is completely worthless.  why is it that a handful of people who love MUD more than their own lives are the only ones who post over there now?  :sigh:

sorry. vent over.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: apparently I'm from the trailer park?

• Options

Don't worry, she'll get bored and move on in a few days! At least she's only on 1 of your boards.. she infiltrated the 24 month board too yesterday with a different screen name.

• Options
    yeah, I used to lurk over there when I was in 1st tri and I swear there were lots of helpful, interesting threads.  now it's all drama all the time.  it's just a handful of people that end up ruining it for everyone.  anyway according to one of them I was "from the trailer park" because I don't use the shift key as often as they'd like me to?  very silly.  I guess my mom would tell me I'm just as bad as they are for responding... but I'm not tired and there's nothing on tv!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSmores730:

Don't worry, she'll get bored and move on in a few days! At least she's only on 1 of your boards.. she infiltrated the 24 month board too yesterday with a different screen name.

the part that drives me crazy aren't the original MUD posters, it's the people who egg them on relentlessly.  if we would just ignore them they'd go away quickly but a few people have to constantly call them out on spelling and grammatical errors and talk about how "fvcking idiotic" their moms are?   and then little ole me calls them out for egging on the stupidity and suddenly I live in a trailer?  which kinda irritates me because I have several people close to me who currently live or have lived in a trailer... :sigh:  I dunno I must be sleepy and/or hormonal because I'm starting to take some of this nonsense seriously.  anyway sorry vent seriously over this time..

I just LOVE the December mommies SO MUCH!!! Crying

• Options
    We love ya over here, labor buddy! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby #2 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Aw...screw them. I'm so over 2nd trimester. Its the same crap all the time and it seems like more and more idiots are infiltrating. I lurk there when I'm bored, but thats about it.
  • Options
    imagelaurelannie:

Yeah it's crazy over there, I read it when I want to be entertained, but I never post there anymore, because I can't stand that I get one honest reply and 20 snotty comments.

Ditto!

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options

I think the prob is all the brand new 2nd Tri people. I seem to like the Tri boards best when we fall at the beginning. Like, 3rd Tri will be awesome in a few weeks when the majority of us will be over there.  :)

Sorry the trailer park comment got to you. I don't even get what that means in relation to not using the shift key. FWIW, I don't think you are "trailer park" at all. Not that there is anything wrong with trailers...or parks. 

• Options

I'm in a pissy mood so I'll be happy to open up a can of WHOOP ARSE on them for you  :)

Added on:  As a side note, that particular poster you were going back and forth with is just here for the drama.  She eats it up and tries to start it whenever she can. 

imageimageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

thanks ladies, you all make me feel much less crazy!! :)

imagelindsayluong12:

I'm in a pissy mood so I'll be happy to open up a can of WHOOP ARSE on them for you  :)

Added on:  As a side note, that particular poster you were going back and forth with is just here for the drama.  She eats it up and tries to start it whenever she can. 

I have noticed!  part of me wants to call her out on it every time I see it just because I'm a biatch like that. but a bigger part of me realizes I should just block people like this and go on my merry way.

• Options

Most of the women egging her on are the usual morons that pick on people because they have nothing better to do. They aren't even entertaining in their "witty" comebacks. I wanted to call them out for being so cruel to the poor girl, who is obviously crying for attention, but I know they'd respond with comments akin to those of the very 17-year-old that they are trying to flame.

I guess those are the type of women that never really left high school.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy calendar
  • Options

I got on the 2nd trimester board for the first time in 3 weeks today, hoping I'd see something exciting and helpful. Instead, all I saw was Sasha's ridiculousness posted everywhere. I reported her a few times, then reported some of the people who get into dumb discussions with her... the one was rude to me and to you! There is no reason for a fellow "bumpie" to yell at us and be rude to us for wanting Sasha and her drama gone from our pregnancy pages!

UGH! I support you! And I don't think you're "trailer park"... though I also know people who live in trailer parks, and around here it's mostly retired people and they are not bad places to be.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Ugh - what unnecessary drama from her.  I've stopped even going to the 2nd tri board because of it.  Nothing informative!!  I'm now lurking on 3rd tri.  We all think highly of you here!  The trailer park comment was ridiculous.  There's a reason I love the December mommies so much!!!
  • Options
    imagebabyonthebrain2010:
    imageSmores730:

the part that drives me crazy aren't the original MUD posters, it's the people who egg them on relentlessly.  if we would just ignore them they'd go away quickly but a few people have to constantly call them out on spelling and grammatical errors and talk about how "fvcking idiotic" their moms are?   and then little ole me calls them out for egging on the stupidity and suddenly I live in a trailer?  which kinda irritates me because I have several people close to me who currently live or have lived in a trailer... :sigh:  I dunno I must be sleepy and/or hormonal because I'm starting to take some of this nonsense seriously.  anyway sorry vent seriously over this time..

I just LOVE the December mommies SO MUCH!!! Crying

I agree. I post on 2nd tri a lot but I didn;t see the point in starting/continuing with the OP. It was clear that the OP just wanted people to respond. I didn't even read past the first post so I didn't see them call you out :

• Options
    imagebabyonthebrain2010:

thanks ladies, you all make me feel much less crazy!! :)

imagelindsayluong12:

I have noticed!  part of me wants to call her out on it every time I see it just because I'm a biatch like that. but a bigger part of me realizes I should just block people like this and go on my merry way.

Yeah, I agree with you about 2nd tri being less than stellar.  I read those posts and honestly, I feel dumber for it.  Like MORE of my brain is gone, and I REALLY don't need that lol. 

If you call her out, it'll be more like throwing gas on a fire.  I still lurk there & post sometimes, but honestly it's really annoying anymore.  Lots of new people that I can't relate to, and the old ones that I've already hear the same thing over. and over. and over. 

3 months is a HUGE time-span in pregnancy.  I am sticking with my month board!!  It rocks (albeit slowly sometimes...)

• Options

Honestly I stopped going to 2nd tri when the chick who made the trailer comment moved over to that board.  Nothing like the pot calling the kettle black in my opinion.

BOTB we like you, don't worry.  

Wink 

• Options

I was thinking about this last night and it was seriously starting to piss me off.  First of all, what a judgmental b!tch that chick is.  Trailer park or no, who the fvck does she think she is??  I thought about going back and making a comment to that effect but restrained myself.

And secondly, her and all the others that made posts about that girl Sasha have no idea how ridiculous they look.   Like petty, immature little b!tches who never left high school (also noted by a PP).  

Second trimester board is a total drag these days because of people like her.  I never thought I'd actually be looking forward to 3rd tri...

P.S. can you tell I'm freaking crazy these days??? lol 

imageimageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    you guys are all so great I guess it just makes them look even lamer by comparison ;)
  • Options

I went to 2nd tri when I first got onto the bump. That's all that it was was a bunch of drama. And then it turned into a bunch of profanity and people calling other people morons for asking questions. There was one post about strecth mark creams and the poor girl that asked was put to the wolves. I go over there every once in awhile now to see if people have changed, but sadly, they haven't and I stop going for awhile. It's such a shame that people can't go there to get advice and talk with other moms without being told that they are f-ing idiots.

December moms really do rock. I appreciate all the wisdom all you other mammas so graciously give!

• Options
    I stoped posting over there about a month ago because it was to stressful for me Smile  ok not stressful but so junior high!  I love my December ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"