Babies: 6 - 9 Months

*Kara* is being eaten alive!!!

I can't believe TB would do this to someone. Do they really expect her to field all of that anger over there? I'm not a Pampers user, but I'm mad! I cannot believe there is a sponsored board!! I can't see anyone volunteering to do her job. Good grief.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *Kara* is being eaten alive!!!

• I was over there earlier today.  I agree, I feel bad for her.  Not her fault her job is to speak on behalf of pampers. 
    If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    imageimage image
    Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
    BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
    TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)
  • I just want her to give me some coups.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hopefully she is paid and paid well. 2nd they need advertising to keep TB free. So unless people want to start shelling out their visa's when they log in advertise away

• I haven't been around much... What happened?
  • imagesleepingbeauty825:
    I just want her to give me some coups.

SB you crack me up

• imagemurfygirl:

Hopefully she is paid and paid well. 2nd they need advertising to keep TB free. So unless people want to start shelling out their visa's when they log in advertise away

I'm not opposed to advertising. I know they have to stay in business. That is what the sidebar, email offers, etc. are. But I just think this was a little too far. This is supposed to be a "wealth of knowledge" for moms and moms-to-be. The pool is being tainted when you have information like that coming from such a powerful force. Besides, they already published that ridiculous article about Pampers a few weeks ago. I was on the boad bashing Pampers, too. I just think it is crazy that the whole thing is for her to answer.

• imageRandiDeeAnn:
    imagemurfygirl:

Hopefully she is paid and paid well. 2nd they need advertising to keep TB free. So unless people want to start shelling out their visa's when they log in advertise away

I'm not opposed to advertising. I know they have to stay in business. That is what the sidebar, email offers, etc. are. But I just think this was a little too far. This is supposed to be a "wealth of knowledge" for moms and moms-to-be. The pool is being tainted when you have information like that coming from such a powerful force. Besides, they already published that ridiculous article about Pampers a few weeks ago. I was on the boad bashing Pampers, too. I just think it is crazy that the whole thing is for her to answer.

It sure was entertaining though. Pampers must have paid a hefty price to get a board on here.

• I feel kind of bad for Kara, but find the whole situation pretty hilarious. Marketing FAIL.

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I honestly don't get why everyone feels so bad for her.  1. "She" is probably a team of people. 2. There is no way that Pampers didn't expect a sh!t storm for the first couple of days.  

My problem isn't the advertising. I've thought that Pampers has some very bad practices for a while.  I DO think that spreading misleading information about cloth diapers is irresponsible, and I DO think that refusing to acknowledge consumer complaints makes your company one that I won't support.  So now that there is a Connect with Pampers board, I'm connecting.  People are angry, and this board gives them a voice.  I really don't get why people are defending Pampers in this- they opened themselves up to it. 

bishes be crazy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"