Parenting after a Loss

Visiting from PgAL...

Hi Girls! Hopefully I will be able to join you VERY soon!! I just have a quick question. For those of you who knew exactly when you ovulated and had a due date based on it, how close to your due date did your LO arrive? I'm wondering if I will be either on or very close to my due date because my EDD is based the exact day we conceived her. Just a thought. As you can tell I'm getting very antsy, so any labor dust will be appreciated too!

Re: Visiting from PgAL...

• My water broke at 37 weeks and 4 days based of my ovulation date.  I o'd on cd21.  I was only 1cm 25% effaced at my first internal 2 days before.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My due date was based on my ovulation date because I never got AF after my 2nd loss. DS was born at 39w3d. Sending labor dust your way!
  • Loading the player...
  • DS was 7 days early based on my O date
  • DD was 2 days early based on my O date. Sending speedy labor dust to you! See you over here soon.
  • According to my O date I was due Sept. 6th. Dr. measured me after U/S as Sept. 4. I went into labor August 24th at 37 weeks 6 days
  • This will definitely get you answers all over the place. A lot of us on this board, myself included, went early for medical reasons.

If it helps, my sister based her due date on her ovulation and she had her daughter on her due date. She went into labor naturally but didn't progress after her water broke. They had to use pitocin but she was born on her due date.

GL and I hope your meet your LO soon!!

After 2 m/cs, dx October 2008 with hetero factor v leiden & mthfr & low progesterone; third time was the charm - BFP 3/19/09 on first cycle of clomid. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"