3rd Trimester
Options

At what point

Will I lose my 2nd trimester energy? I know everyone is different but I've had pretty good energy since I was about 15 weeks! I don't want to give it up!

Re: At what point

• Options
    J+MSJ+MS member
    Mine comes and goes. Some days I am going and going but I'll catch myself getting winded. I get out of breath really easy these days and have to take more breaks.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options
    Last time, I had a lot of energy throughout my 3rd trimester....it was actually the best trimester for me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    With my first, I didn't lose my energy until about 37weeks.  This time, I never really got it back, it just got better between weeks 14 and 31.  Last week it bit the dust again.  Unfortunately my nesting has kicked in and I have this need to do all these things around the house (made a huge list with about a million things on it!) and don't have energy to do any of it :(
    My Bio
    Blog
    Miles Alister. 9.17.2007. 8# 6oz 21.5inches
    Isla Penelope. 10.21.2010. 8# 3oz 21 inches
    2 Months 11# 6oz 23.5 inches
    4 Months 13# 6oz 25 inches
    6 Months 14# 15oz 27 inches
    9 Months 17# 10oz 28 inches
    12 Months 19# 10oz 28.75 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Over the last few weeks I've been losing some of my newly found energy and getting more sluggish and heavy belly not helping!
  • Options
    About 36-37 weeks is when I started hitting the wall. I wouldn't say I got a lot more tired, but I did get more achy and it started running me down.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"