2nd Trimester

behavior.

on the computer being bored, grounded and watching a movie called NORMAL ADOLESCENT BEHAVIOR....why does this movie remind me of my school and my group of friends? weirdness!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: behavior.

• Being 21 and still in highschool isn't normal adolescent behavior. It's more like your mom was a horrible parent and just decided you could be a 5th year senior and end up in the trailer park with her. It's okay, we need someone at the bottom of the totem pole.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemisskel22:
    Being 21 and still in highschool isn't normal adolescent behavior. It's more like your mom was a horrible parent and just decided you could be a 5th year senior and end up in the trailer park with her. It's okay, we need someone at the bottom of the totem pole.

not 21..try 17. you stupid or what?

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't think pretending to be pregnant and making up baby names was normal either...apparently she's 17...which doesn't make her atrocious grammar, spelling and punctuation any better.  

Then again I was a responsible 17 year old who had a job, and enough brain to find more to do then bullsh!t online and lie my butt off.

• okay seriously, this is so obviously MUD, why do you give it the time of day?  you need to take a step back from the computer and realize that in a matter of 13 years you will be the parent of a teenager who will do dumb stuff like this and sometimes the best thing to do is ignore it.  egging it on by replying with equally delusional statements makes you just as pathetic.

if you are so bored that participating in ridiculous internet drama floats your boat you have no room to talk.

• No, miss thang. You must be the idiot since you put it in your profile that you're 21. ; )
  • In case you were misinformed,

This is a pregnancy board. You have clearly stated that you are NOT pregnant and obviously act like a child. Its kind of sad that I seen from other people that I am only one year older than you but I guess maturity hit me. Get off the pregnacy board and come back when your actually pregnant and NEED the support...because trust me honey, the day is comming sooner than you think. It starts before middle of the night bottle feedings and dirty diapers..

• imagebabyonthebrain2010:

okay seriously, this is so obviously MUD, why do you give it the time of day?  you need to take a step back from the computer and realize that in a matter of 13 years you will be the parent of a teenager who will do dumb stuff like this and sometimes the best thing to do is ignore it.  egging it on by replying with equally delusional statements makes you just as pathetic.

if you are so bored that participating in ridiculous internet drama floats your boat you have no room to talk.

LOL! If you don't want to give this the time of day, you can exit this post the same way you opened it. And for god's sake, I hope my daughter is not a complete fvckhead like this girl. 

• imagenoregrets217:

In case you were misinformed,

This is a pregnancy board. You have clearly stated that you are NOT pregnant and obviously act like a child. Its kind of sad that I seen from other people that I am only one year older than you but I guess maturity hit me. Get off the pregnacy board and come back when your actually pregnant and NEED the support...because trust me honey, the day is comming sooner than you think. It starts before middle of the night bottle feedings and dirty diapers..

I stand corrected..you are 17...old enough to attempt to act like an adult. the rest I still stand by.

• am not 21 people.

try 17. god people are dumbasses!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagenoregrets217:
    imagenoregrets217:

In case you were misinformed,

I stand corrected..you are 17...old enough to attempt to act like an adult. the rest I still stand by.

She has the brain capacity of a 10 year old with horrible grammar.. you're asking for too much.

• Does anyone remember TayTay and her babies Nevaeh and Optimus Prime?

This girl makes TayTay and.... dare I say it... WILMA???  even look smart...

• imagesasha24mhs:

am not 21 people.

try 17. god people are dumbasses!

You must have broke the mold in your family. Because it sounds like you have an IQ of about 60 which I'm sure is atleast double your mom's IQ. You're right, you're a fvcking genius.

• imageEmjay221:

Does anyone remember TayTay and her babies Nevaeh and Optimus Prime?

And Laureny!! oh, the good old days.

• It's sad.  She's not even a challenge.  At least Mrs. Flintstone gave us something new once in a while...

and her posts consist of more than "I know you are but what am I?" 

• imageLovingBaz:
    imageEmjay221:

Does anyone remember TayTay and her babies Nevaeh and Optimus Prime?

And Laureny!! oh, the good old days.

Oh yeah!!  Where is Laureny?

• Sleep

This is the worst MUD I have ever read.

I call this an epic fail. I would find a fail pic but I don't want to waste my energy on you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • actually i like just reading *** you say so i don't care if i fight back.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • You know that most swear words deserve 4 stars... not three.  You don't even know how to spell those?
  • they beep the *** out themselves dumbass.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Come on people, you've got to keep up with the lies. Her profile said she was 21 yesterday.. catch up! She's 17 today and after factoring in the probability of a teenager inflating their age, I'd guess she's around 15.
  • Geez youre 17???

At 17 I was living on my own, working, going to school still, and paying bills. THEN still at 17 I became engaged and pregnant with my first child. Graduated 5 months along.

Shouldnt you be on AIM or something???

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"