February 2011 Moms

Movement??

When and how often did you feel movement start? I just started feeling "twitches" and it seems like it is only once a day or every other day.

https://mroelofs.blogspot.com Missed M/C on 3/3/2010 (My husbands birthday) Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Movement??

• I find that I can feel the movement when I am relaxed. I can feel more in the evening when I am in bed reading.  I assume he/she is moving all day off and on but I am too busy to really take notice and way too active.  Then when it is quiet and I am relaxed I can actually feel him/her!

so, to answer your question in a long way.  I too can usually feel movement about once or twice a day.   

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • You'll probably feel inconsistant movement for the first couple of weeks and then you'll feel it every day. That's how it was for me anyway. I felt little flutters at 16-17 weeks and then felt DD consistently (esp at night) from 18 weeks on. I can't wait to feel those kicks :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Im 17 weeks and just started to really notice the baby's movements more often just these past 2 days. And its definitely more frequent when im sitting still.
  • I've noticed movement the most in the past two days.  Pretty much just in the morning when I get up and I'm sitting on the couch on my computer or reading.  In the evening I've been so gassy lately that gas bubbles are what I'm mostly noticing.  I don't feel much during the day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't think I've felt the baby yet.... although, I'm not sure I'll know it when I do. :)
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"