Parenting

Going to a 3 month old's funeral tomorrow :(

My DH's cousin and her husband lost their little boy last Thursday.  He was at the babysitter and didn't wake up from a nap.  (SIDS was the cause).  I am so heart-broken for them and can't imagine the pain they are feeling.  I'm dreading the service because I know that I will be a mess, but we want to be there to show our support and love.  T&P are needed for his immediate and extended family, for sure.

Re: Going to a 3 month old's funeral tomorrow :(

• I am so sorry - what a terrible loss. I hope they are able to find some comfort in the love that surrounds them tomorrow.
  • I'm so sorry. That is truly heartbreaking. I'll keep your family in my prayers. I went to a funeral last week where the boy was 2 and it was beyond heartwrenching.
    Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Loading the player...
  • So very, very sad.  I am glad you will be there to support them. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How terrible. My mom's cousin lost her 4 month old to SIDS 15 years ago, it was his first day or week at daycare, I can't remember now, I was only in 6th grade, but I remember how horrible the funeral was and what a wreck my mom's cousin was. I'll keep them in my T&P.
  • How awful for them! I'm currently trying to put an overtired 3 month old down for the night and couldn't imagine it being the last time :(. It seems like I hear it happens a lot at daycare during the first week (or away from mom that first week). I wonder if there is any link to it.
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"