Babies: 3 - 6 Months

F/U to my crappy daycare situation

Heres the link from the post this morning

I spent the morning researching other daycare centers (calling around, driving to some, and looking online). I almost didn't go to our trial run today because I was so mad. Well, after talking to DH I went anyway. And I'm really glad I did. I truly love the center. The teachers in the room are so sweet, and were so great with Riley today. She smiled the whole time, and the other babies smiled at her and tried to play with her.

I also don't know how great it would be to have DH work Tuesday-Saturday. Yes, we would save a lot of money, but then we would never have weekends together. We would have to squeeze everything into one day.

I am upset that they weren't up front with me. The director was on vaction when I registered, and so I got all my info from the assistant director. I am just going to hope I won't have any problems with the director, but she was great with me today. Even though I was so mad, I just feel like I need to go with my gut. I haven't liked any other places as much as this one. And even though it's more expensive, it's worth it to me. I want Riley to be in the best place for her. Thanks so much ladies for all your support!! :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: F/U to my crappy daycare situation

• Yay! I'm really glad everything worked out and that you and Riley liked the center so much! 

Let us know how her first day goes Smile 

• I'm glad you ended up feeling good about your decision! :)  I still think you should mention that they quoted you a lower price, maybe they will cut you a deal and meet in the middle.  You never know!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelmpdjc:
    I'm glad you ended up feeling good about your decision! :)  I still think you should mention that they quoted you a lower price, maybe they will cut you a deal and meet in the middle.  You never know!

Actually it did work out!! I was going to have to pay full price for vacation weeks when she's not there (I'm a teacher), and now I won't have to! YAY! At least we'll save a little money somewhere :)

• imageStarfish113:

imagelmpdjc:
    I'm glad you ended up feeling good about your decision! :)  I still think you should mention that they quoted you a lower price, maybe they will cut you a deal and meet in the middle.  You never know!

Actually it did work out!! I was going to have to pay full price for vacation weeks when she's not there (I'm a teacher), and now I won't have to! YAY! At least we'll save a little money somewhere :)

YesYes

That's awesome! 

• imageMCMoo23:
    imageStarfish113:

imagelmpdjc:

YesYes

That's awesome! 

Thanks Moo <3

• Glad everything is working out for the best for Riley Smile

I can definitely sympathize with wanting the best place for your LO. We thought we had a good daycare, but I just wrote a long post about how I've got a really bad feeling about the place now and will be looking for a new place. Its a terrible feeling to know your LO is in a place that you are not happy with.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"