Upstate NY Babies

Random questions

I want to get a dust ruffle for DD's boxspring.  Right now her bed is on the floor so it kind of looks sloppy or something.  What color do I get?  She doesn't use a comforter.  We just put a fitted sheet (anything from Dora to polkadots) and she uses this thick furry blanket that she loves.  She doesn't have much of a theme in her room.  Maybe dark purple or something?

Also a random NBR question: Do you keep a tablecloth on your dining room table at all times?  Or do you have it plain until you are actually entertaining?  We rarely use our dining room table but I keep a tablecloth on it because it has a water stain on it (old, from a cup) and because I don't want the kids banging right on the polished wood.  Just wondering if it seems normal to always have the tablecloth on it... so random, I know!

Re: Random questions

• I don't know about the dust ruffle.  Maybe a cream or white so you can continue to use it?

We never use a table cloth.  But dd is still in a high chair and is not banging on the table.  I like the look of the wood and prefer it without a table cloth.  But who knows, maybe that will change out of necessity once dd is at the table.

• Dust Ruffle - I would say white or cream but if it is touching the floor, maybe a darker color would be better.

Table Cloth - We only put it on at the holidays but that's because we really only use the dinning room table at that time.  If we used it more often they we might consider keeping one on all the time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"