April 2011 Moms
Options

Felt so silly...

What a humiliating day! I had a team meeting with my fellow sales reps, sales leader and vice president for our region. They announced that we were going to do some territory realignment and how we were each going to be impacted. My territory grew tremendously which will mean I am going to be in the car a lot more, further away from home. I started BAWLING and couldn't stop! Crying

What makes it worse is that I am the only female and no one in the room knows that I am pregnant. I had to eventually break down and tell my leader and VP about the pregnancy so they didn't think I was being a freak about the realignment. They were both extremely supportive but I felt like such a moron... This has been the biggest change in me so far... I cry at the drop of a hat... lol!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Felt so silly...

• Options

I'm so sorry! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Aww bummer. I'm sorry. Hopefully the emotional roller coaster will end soon. ((Hug))
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sorry  :(

These hormones can be crazy. I've found myself getting emotional over really small things lately.  Hope you feel better soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    im sorry. it will pass soon. I rather be a cry baby because i been the biggest B ever and if you met me I am like the nicest person ever. For some reason everything just ticks me off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"