3rd Trimester
Options

a question for mothers that already have a baby!

Who went into labor early and how early was it? my husband is living in another city and we are trying to fly him out here so that he will be here when the baby is born but im worried that i will go into labor before he gets here.. he will be here around my 28th week! 
Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: a question for mothers that already have a baby!

• Options

your siggy says you are 31 wks...

I think you should have him here by wks 35-37.  When you deliver has nothing to do with when others have.  I just think wks 35-37 is a good time to have things ready just in case.

• Options
    No help here....I was induced at 41 weeks +.  Even if you start a bit early it usually it takes awhile for the first one, so don't stress :)  How far away is he?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm guessing you mean 38th week.  Anyway, I didn't go into labor until I was 41 weeks, but I made DH stay home from being out of towm from 37 weeks on.

This time he will be out of town until I'm between 37-38 weeks and he's not leaving until after the baby is born.

Obviously everyone is different and some people have their babies earlier than others, but the norm is between 37-41+ weeks.

• Options

I was 5 days early with my first.  Most people I know gave birth to their first either on their due date or after.

Still, you probably want your birth partner there.  37 weeks seems like a good idea to me. 

• Options
    image***SweetPea***:

I'm guessing you mean 38th week.  Anyway, I didn't go into labor until I was 41 weeks, but I made DH stay home from being out of towm from 37 weeks on.

yes i meant to put 38th week. he is in New Mexico and i live in Florida so its not close at all. i guess all i can do is pray she will hold off until her daddy comes! 

Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Mine came at 30 weeks.  But that doesn't mean you will go into labor early.  This time around I've been having PTL but i'm still here!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DD broke my water at 38 weeks and she was measuring about a week behind...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"