Cincinnati Babies

Cloth Diaper Moms-Clicky Poll

I am doing research on cloth diapers and it got me wondering what style/type of cloth diapers other moms prefer.  If you have any particular reasons why you like a certain type, I would love to hear what they are. We still don't know what style we are going with, so your input will be very helpful. 

(This is my first clicky poll so I hope it works ::fingers crossed::)

[Poll]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image

Re: Cloth Diaper Moms-Clicky Poll

• I voted Pocket - Bum Genius to be exact
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I said "special snowflake" because it really depends on a lot of factors. The first few weeks and months we used mostly prefolds because we were going through so many diapers. We would have put out a lot of $ in pockets/AIOs and would have been doing laundry constantly. We used pocket BG3.0s at night and when we were out because they were more absorbent and kept the moisture off his skin. After that, we switched to BG3.0s full-time. 2 years in and I'm tired of stuffing pockets and kind of wish we had gone with AIOs. Might buy a few for hypothetical baby #2. If your main concern is $ then your best bet is prefolds with covers.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • I voted for AIOs, but I have to qualify that by saying that it depends on the situation and the child. My favorite diaper is BG OC AIO. It took lots of diaper trial and error to get to that fave. They are so easy to use, and do not soak throug very easily. They are just not great for overnight use. We use a pocket diaper with a MF insert over a hemp insert for nights. They are bulletproof for 12 hours. I am really liking the new BG 4s. I also love fuzzibunz. The most important thing to worry about is to find something you find easy for day use. You have to love those because you use so many of them. Then find something that really works well at night once baby sleeps through. You need less of those, but ease of use is less important because you eventually use one a night. It just needs to be leakproof. I hate snap diapers, but all of my night diapers have snaps. It is one minor hassle a day, and DD is always dry in the morning. Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We also love the BG OC AIO's for daytime (although they are rarely used now due to PTing), and use their AIO's with a hemp insert at night time.  I love the snaps much better than the aplix.  I had lots of aplix issues and switched to snaps.  I'm with Jersey that I got tired of stuffing pockets, but it's not a big chore, I always did it while watching a show.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"