April 2011 Moms

joining you....

I thought I would intoduce myself. My name is Danielle and I should be due April 22, 2011. I don't see my OB or have my U/S until Sept 22. I will let you know if my due date is correct!!! This is my second pregnancy. I have been married for 5yrs and I have a 3 1/2 yr old DS. My first preg I was violently sick 24/7 for the first 5 1/2 months. This time is different. I am exhausted beyond belief which is not good cuz I babysit out of my home, so I need to have some energy! =) But is am soooo glad I am not so sick! I am happy to have found a site like this. You all seem so nice! I wish I woulda had this site last time! Good luck to everyone!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: joining you....

• Welcome and congratulations!

Happy and Healthy 9 months to you Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats! I am new here too. I was spending time over on the march board and found out I was about a week less along (I guess thats how you'd say it). I am 8w 6d with our 2nd kid (3rd pregnancy), and hope the time flies for you between now and your ultrasound. it felt like it took FOREVER for mine to get here!

congrats again! 

• Loading the player...
  • Hey guys! I'm also new here! I am 23 years old and have been married for 3 years to my wonderful hubby. I am 9 weeks along. My expected due date is April 4th. My first appointment is September 17th and it can't get here soon enough!

Sarah

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome I'm new too.  Not a new parent my daughters are 19 and 16 years old.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"