Pregnant after a Loss

Dissapointing Dr appt today

I haven't made any progress from my 1 1/2 cm I was last week.  So, apparently all those contractions keeping me up at night are for nothing! Crying

This also means that I'll have to go in at night for my induction next week to get the cervadil before even starting the pitocin for contractions!  ARGH.  I thought things were supposed to move faster the 2nd time... not slower!

Ok, I'm done whining... and I'm still incredibly thankful she's happy and healthy in there.  It just scares me to be induced from practically nothing, I would realllly like to avoid a c-section.

Re: Dissapointing Dr appt today

• I'm sorry you haven't had any progress hon. ((HUGS)) FWIW I was induced the same way with DD at 37 weeks. Got the Cervadil for 12 hours, then Pitocin. My water broke a couple hours later and I got my epi. I slept most of the day away and was able to push by the end of the second day. (Cervadil was put in at 5:00 PM. She was born 6:20PM the next day.) Best wishes hon!
    "Momma! She's doing it again!!" Photobucket
  • I'm sorry honey.  Sending you lots of progress dust!  I hope you are happily surprised at your next visit!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry you are progressing. Sending lots of progress dust to you so that you can avoid induction! FWIW, a friend of mine was not dilated at her appointment last week and went into labor the next day. I hope things do go quickly and smoothly for you!  
    Three losses in 2009, a miracle in 2010! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Method to My Madness, a PPD blog
  • imageStaribeth:
    I'm sorry you are progressing. Sending lots of progress dust to you so that you can avoid induction! FWIW, a friend of mine was not dilated at her appointment last week and went into labor the next day. I hope things do go quickly and smoothly for you!  

Aww, that does give me some hope! I just feel like all this walking I'm doing and these contractions have been for nothing so far.

• I know exactly what you mean. I've been having painful contractions for about 2-2 and half weeks and still nothing!!!
  • Sending you lots of progress dust!

• That stinks! I was 1 1/2 when I was check at the Dr. at 11am and my water broke that night. Granted, I was a week late but still. Hang in there!
  • Sorry hon.  Progress dust to you!
  • A lot can happen in a week!  Hoping you make some progress before the big day (when is the big day by the way??? SO EXCITING!)
  • imageKelzinBoston:
    A lot can happen in a week!  Hoping you make some progress before the big day (when is the big day by the way??? SO EXCITING!)

Monday night for cervadil... Tues mornin for pitocin... its so soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"