Pregnant after IF

ugghh..not pg...don't know where I belong

Hi ladies,

I recognize so many of you from the IF board and so happy you are all here.  I was on SAIF (right before the PAIF board existed) for a very short time while I was pg and then I had the m/c.  I finally got my first AF since my D&C in early August (almost 2 months after the procedure).  RE has me on a forced break until Sept. but said we could try all we wanted this summer.  For some reason, I was so hopeful this month I would get pregnant on my own.  I really really thought I was going to-I don't know why, wishful thinking I guess.  I feel AF coming on now (it's due the end of this week) and I took about 10 tests and I'm definitely not KU.  I just feel so lost.

I don't know why I pinned all my hopes on this month (prob. b/c the thought of injecting myself again makes me absolutely cringe!).  I have been on the m/c, ttcal, and IF boards and I don't feel like I fit in anywhere.  I feel like I am in island of the misfits.  I have always found this board so supportive and you ladies as well (I lurk a lot here-lol).  UUGGHH...I am just so drained.  I'm sorry to rain on your parade and barge in on the board, but thanks for giving me a safe place to vent.  H&H 9 months to you all!  I hope to be here myself soon.

*SAIF* always welcome
TTC since October 2007
Dx with Unexplained IF
IUI #1-3 w/clomid: Jan-March 2010...BFN
IUI #4 w/injectables: April 2010...BFP
1st u/s: 5/17-one little perfect hb@7w2d, 2nd u/s: 6/5-no hb@10w;
missed miscarriage: 6/10 d&c
IUI #5-7 w/injectables: Sept 2010-Jan 2011...BFFN
IVF #1: Feb/March 2011...pretty please let this work!!!!

Expecting twin boys!!!!! Pregnancy Ticker

Re: ugghh..not pg...don't know where I belong

• I wish you the best of luck!!  I know that SAIF and this board love to have those still trying post here.  
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The IF rollercoaster is the hardest part.  Every month you hope and deep down inside you probably know there is no hope, but no one likes to dwell on that.  Come on over here anytime.  We have all been there.  We have all felt exactly what you are going through.  And we have been in that limbo of not knowing exactly where to be.  You are welcome always!  Left HugRight Hug
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • Loading the player...
  • I think you and I connected on the Miscarriage board. I lurk here because I want to have positive pregnancy vibes (and I was pregnant after IF once and that counts, right??) I often feel homeless too...not quite IF, not quite TTCAL.

PM me if you want to chat in email--I would love to hear from you!

Forty-something TTC since 12/2007 3 failed IVFs DE cycle #1: BFP then D&E at 12 weeks due to neural tube defect DE cycle #2: Chemical FET #1: BFN Lining issues, pursuing adoption
  • Hi sweetie :)

After my first m/c, I really found a home on the IF board. I understand why it might be hard while you are on a forced break, but it sounds like you'll be starting again soon. I know I still go over there every day and will definitely keep looking for updates on you!

I am sending tons of T&Ps that you get your sticky BFP very soon!!!

In the meantime, I'm sending tons of (((((hugs))))). 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"