Eco-Friendly Family

WL frustration

The last couple days my right heel has been hurting on my foot. Apparently I either bruised it or have that plantar thingy.

Either way I have to rest and walk as little as possible for a few days to see if it gets better. GGrrrr

Re: WL frustration

• That sucks. Could you do swimming?
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Hope you feel better soon and can get back in the game :-)

Try to be extra careful about what you're eating to try to compensate a little...that should help!

Big E (6) & Little E (2.5)
  • Loading the player...
  • I second swimming if it's an option! Also, I believe Richard Simmons has a workout that is entirely sitting down for people who cannot stand/walk/etc. Not sure if any of it is available online, but I'm sure his is not the only one out there.
  • Try using ice therapy.  If you can, keep it up as much as possible.  Also, if you can, a pair of rigid over-the-counter arch supports might help. Wear good, supportive shoes (i.e.: sneakers) as much of the day as you can. 

Gentle calf stretches (straight leg, as well as bent leg) are also beneficial.  Don't get too aggressive with the stretching, but try to do it at least 1-2 times per day. 

If I were there, I'd fix ya' right up.  :)

• Thank you ladies. I got inserts for my shoes that are for heel pain and plantar fasciitis which is helping. Iced it twice so far today.

Sadly we had back to school night this evening so no time to go swimming till next Monday or Tuesday.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"