confused by OPK and EWCM — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

confused by OPK and EWCM

So I thought for sure today I would get a positive OPK because I had some EWCM...but I got home and tested and the "test" line didn't even show up faintly. A day or two ago I got a faint line, but it certainly wasn't positive. I'm new to this stuff...but does EWCM show up a few DAYS before ovluation? Or how does EWCM and OPK relate? Thanks in advance!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: confused by OPK and EWCM

• ewcm can show up at anytime.  if it is a cheapy opk you may have missed your surge or you may not have ovulated yet. do you have a chart that we could see?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image pinkflipflops44:
    ewcm can show up at anytime.  if it is a cheapy opk you may have missed your surge or you may not have ovulated yet. do you have a chart that we could see?

Are the internet cheapies less reliable than the drugstore brands? I guess that makes sense...the whole "you get what you pay for" saying....

• Loading the player...
  • image _Brianna_H:

image pinkflipflops44:
    ewcm can show up at anytime.  if it is a cheapy opk you may have missed your surge or you may not have ovulated yet. do you have a chart that we could see?

Are the internet cheapies less reliable than the drugstore brands? I guess that makes sense...the whole "you get what you pay for" saying....

The are not less reliable, but they can be a bit more tricky to read.

OP, EWCM can appear at anytime and you could be preparing to O or you could have missed your surge if you are only testing once a day.

Anytime I see a fertile sign, (positive OPK, EWCM, glitter) I bang my husband like a set of used drums just in case.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image Milliways:
    image _Brianna_H:

image pinkflipflops44:

OP, EWCM can appear at anytime and you could be preparing to O or you could have missed your surge if you are only testing once a day.

Anytime I see a fertile sign, (positive OPK, EWCM, glitter) I bang my husband like a set of used drums just in case.

• image Milliways:
    image _Brianna_H:

image pinkflipflops44:

• image Milliways:

DEAD. Hysterical.

~Lisa~
    Mommy to Rachel 1.15.06 and Ashley 5.17.11
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Left home and was trying to use the quote but I can't seem to figure out how to do it on my iPhone. Sorry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards