1st Trimester

(: first appointment today (yay news and sorta kinda vent x2)

sooo i went and had my u/s first and the father went (more on that in a bit).

found out i am 8 weeks 6 days pregnant! boy was i off! but the u/s tech said that the baby looked fine and healthy for his age.

so back to that father...

so I picked him up today .. to go to the doctor with me like i had asked. well once we got in the u/s room.. he started rambling on about how much he wanted a ciggerete (even tho i offered for him to go on out and smoke) but he didnt... so he kept on.. and when the u/s tech asked if he wanted to see it a bit closer (he was on the opposite end of the room) he laughed and told her no. 

so after that she took a picture and asked if we wanted one each.. i said sure.. he butted in and said no.  well she left afterwards.... and he just followed me into the exam room (even tho i told him not to before we came into the appointment... ) i thought owell he just wants to know more.. so after they do the exam they start talking about the stuff they were giving me (packets samples books) he looks at me ONCE again and says i need a cigarette. okay go then.. he doesnt.. he continues to talk on and on about how much he wants me to have an abortion... i finaly say goodbye to everyone and take him home...

am i wrong to say i dont want him going to any more appointments... it doesnt seem like he cares about this baby .. i can understand he doesnt care about me any more... but yea...

ughs. anyways

yay! i will post the picturee of the u/s as soon as i scan it in!!

(:

yay!

Re: (: first appointment today (yay news and sorta kinda vent x2)

• So in the exam room, in front of the doctor, he went on and on about how he wants you to have an abortion?

Um, no, you're not wrong for not wanting him at any other appointments. He sounds like a real _dick. 

Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • for his age haha. im smart.. icant think of the word she used
  • Loading the player...
  • yea that really pissed me off.. but the funny part was the nurse came in with a free bag of stuff... including a large umbrella.. and she goes.. here, here is your man beating stick.. i just laughed.. i wanted so bad to laugh and hit him with it
  • Um, yeah. He sounds like a great dad to be. I would not invite him to anymore appointments.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I agree with PP, I wouldn't even tell him I was going, what a douche! GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Are you seriously asking us if you're offbase to tell your baby daddy not to come to any more appts, when he stated in your exam room that he wanted you to have an abortion?

Please be MUD, please be MUD, please be MUD ... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Bag this loser.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageMrsTotty:

Are you seriously asking us if you're offbase to tell your baby daddy not to come to any more appts, when he stated in your exam room that he wanted you to have an abortion?

Please be MUD, please be MUD, please be MUD ... 

Ah, and he did this while begging for a cigarette and eschewing the ultrasound picture. He is going to be a number one daddy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay for the nurse for bringing you back the umbrella.  I would have taken her suggestion and beat him a couple times upside the head with it--I doubt she would have reported you.

As much as you probably want a dad in the picture--this guy is DEFINITELY not it!  You're going to want people around you that are going to be supportive, so lose this guy ASAP.  It might be a good idea now to ask what kind of parental rights he is hoping for, so you and he can plan ahead. 

• Listen girlfriend! Single moms do great all the time with out the daddy's and the main thing is that YOU want the baby. This is a time for you to be super excited and anticipating every milestone. It is not fair to have someone take that away from you. So, as one gal said, bag this loser. You don't need him! And I would hug that nurse that gave you the man beater, HA! Priceless! I am sure the cigarette talk was because he was uncomfortable. ALSO, once you start showing and the baby actually looks like a baby he may come around. He may not even come around until the baby is born, that is if he comes around at all, so don't count on it. Surround your self with positive people and screw the rest! You are having a baby!

Lots of love and luck!-Emily

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"