May 2011 Moms

Anyone have to "go" All the time!?!

I feel like I am making 30 trips to the bathroom! Not a UTI but I just always have to go! I have been drinking more water then I used to but not THAT much more! Anyone else experiencing this?

Re: Anyone have to "go" All the time!?!

• It's 4:00 pm and I have gone 6 times today.  I have also really upped my water intake (on oz 70) so I'm sure that's most of the reason.
  • Ooooh ooooh meeee meeee!!!!

I typically drink large amounts of liquids to begin with, but normally I have an ironclad bladder and can hold it forever without needing to make a trip to the bathroom (seriously, it's even a running joke among family and friends how much I can drink and how long I can hold it lol) but lately, I am in the bathroom like every 10 mins! My DH jokes that this is what's going to give us away to everyone (we're waiting to tell) lol

* PAL/PgAL Bumpie & NBC-Twi Nestie * imageBloggity Blog BFP #1 in 2001 ? natural m/c @ 9w4d ? TTC our first since 2009 ? BFP #2 on 8/25/2010 ? natural M/C @ 7w6d on 9/25/2010 Clomid cycle #1 @ 50mg = BFP #3 on 1/1/11 ~ EDD 9/14/2011!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I've gone three times since I've been home from work and I need to go again!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yes but I've also been drinking lots of water so hard to tell what's causing it!
  • Not yet, but it started early for me last time! We'll see. It's something to do with hormones in first tri, then goes away in second tri, and then comes back with a vengeance in third!haha
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Me!!!

Much is to blame with drinking more water than before... but I feel like it's at least once an hour.  If this keeps up, I'm going to have to tell people at my work sooner than later. 

Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My Acme Box last update 3/28/11
  • Oh yes!!! I find my way to the bathroom more than i want to get up.. Blah

• I am seriously going so much I think that co-workers are going to start questioning me. I guess I will get used to that.
  • .:Raises hand really high:.

That would be me! I feel like I should just move in or something... 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Once an hour, every hour while at work. At least twice in the middle of the night. I have NEVER gone this frequently and it really is quite a pain. Better than not having to! I've heard its not really because of all the extra fluid alone, but also because of the extra blood supply and the way our bodies are preparing, so more gets filtered through the kidneys.. or something like that.

Speaking of which, I am running to the bathroom now.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"