Washington Babies
Options

Come on in for a FALL poll!

I am apparently the only person out there who once hated fall. I now love it, but I used to be very meh on it before. So, a little poll.

1. What are you most excited about for fall?
2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons?
3. Which football teams do your root for?
4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat?
5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween?
6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it?
7. What is a fall ritual your family has?
8. Favorite fall fashion trend?
9. Favorite fall drink?
10. What is your least favorite thing about fall?

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Come on in for a FALL poll!

• Options

1. What are you most excited about for fall? Celebrating the season with Collin -- taking him to Pullman, going to the pumpkin patch ...
    2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons? It actually could be my favorite now. I love winter for the holiday season, but I hate the January/February blahs.
    3. Which football teams do your root for? The Cougs, of course! And the Seahawks, too.
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat? Reese's Cups.
    5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween? A bear!
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? Make DH do it.
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has? Going to the pumpkin patch.
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend? I am feeling all of the rich jewel tones for sweaters and shoes!
    9. Favorite fall drink? Pumpkin spice latte, of course!
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall? The cold rain.

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.) I am thinking pumpkin spice with cream cheese frosting.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. What are you most excited about for fall?  My favorite season!  I love sunny fall days and cool crisp evenings.
    2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons?  See above..fall has my wedding anniversary and birthday, and a holidays that involve candy and mashed potatoes.
    3. Which football teams do your root for?  Huskies!
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat?  I love fun size Mr. Goodbars.  And Almond Joys.  And Dots.
    5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween? A dragon, thanks to the Bumps and Babies Fair!  I am going to take someone's suggestion and put a pink bow on one ear :)
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it?  I don't love it, but I love my maple trees.  We made a deal that I get to keep them if I do all the raking.
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has?  Carving pumpkins, using up all of our apples on cider or applesauce...nothing huge, just normal stuff.
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend?  Boots, jeans and sweaters.
    9. Favorite fall drink?  Mmm, pumpkin spice latte.   Or s/f cinnamon dolce when I'm on WW.
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall?  When I put off raking the leaves, it rains and I drive over them.  I always end up having to scrape the driveway to get the leaves that are mashed into the pavement.

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.)  Either apple-cinnamon, pumpkin or chai.  Chai muffins would be awesome.

J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YEAH Thanks Jax!

1. What are you most excited about for fall? #1 Tristen turning 2!! #2 Football #3 Pumpkin Patch #4 Halloween #5 Thanksgiving...PLUS leaves changing, jeans, sweaters, boots, scarves, fall scents, ok ok I could go on for days.
    2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons? #1 with Summer in a very very close second.
    3. Which football teams do your root for? Seahawks, die hard fan...NOT a fair weather fan. We are going to the season opener on the 12th I AM SO EXCITED!
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat? the fun sized reeses peanut butter cups.
    5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween? I don't know yet...I wanted him to be Ming Ming duckling from wonder pets but H says NO WAY!
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it?  We don't have very much leaves to rack, last year we did it together but it took maybe 10 mins.
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has? Let's see...T's bday, My mom's bday, Autumn fest at my parents, and the pumpkin patch with IL's.
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend? I like boots over jeans, and yes I have a pair of fuggs I wear over my jeans. 
    9. Favorite fall drink? Pumpkin spice white chocolate mocha! Mmmm.
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall? When it ends? 

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.) Pumpkin of course!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1. What are you most excited about for fall? I'm excited for a new kind of fall, and interested to see what it will be like aaaaaaaall the way up here in the PNW.
    2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons? Third, after winter and before spring.
    3. Which football teams do your root for? Indianapolis Colts!!!
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat? Mini Reese's PB Cups
    5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween? I'm still looking.  I'm trying to convince DH to let me dress her as a lobster and carry her around in a big pot, but so far, no go.
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? We don't have to do our yardwork, there are guys that come around and do all the houses on post.
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has? Can't really think of one.
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend? Long sweaters and cute scarves.
    9. Favorite fall drink? Hot Cocoa
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall? Fall means it is no longer summer.

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.)  I say Pumpkin, just because that also seems fall-ish.  But she could make some chocolate chip ones for me and I would love her for, oh I don't know, say, ever. ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The holidays!
    After the fair...end of Sept
    Seahawks/Huskies/Cougars
    Reeses peanut butter cups!
    Still trying to figure that one out...
    n/a
    Pumpkin patch and family pictures
    Uggs :)
    9. Favorite fall drink?
    Coke? lol
    Getting dark super early...

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.)
    Is there such thing as apple muffins? I'd take one of those with some vanilla ice cream on the side!
  • Options

1. What are you most excited about for fall? having a baby!
    2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons? #2 - it's hard to get back into the classroom routine, and I love summer
    3. Which football teams do your root for? none.  I could really care less about football, and I always get mad thinking that the players get paid a million times more than I do, when I bust my arse teaching.
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat?  3 Musketeers mint, Mounds, or anything with chocolate except for Whoppers.
    5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween? probably in my belly, or else a newborn
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? If it's raining, make DH do it.  Otherwise I don't mind.
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has?  DH and I don't have a tradition yet, but his parents like to fight over whose house we go to for Thanksgiving.  So maybe our fall ritual is "Holiday Negotiation."
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend? boots and sweaters!
    9. Favorite fall drink? pumpkin spice lattes
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall? the rain, the rain, the rain, and how darkness comes earlier

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.) Pumpkin or zucchini.  Or pumpkin zucchini.  With chocolate chips.  mmmmm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. What are you most excited about for fall? Halloween with LO's, Going to the pumpkin patch, decorating for Halloween, Thanksgiving (Yum!), Boots, sweaters, Fires, Pies......just to name a few ;)
    2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons? #2....Summer is my #1
    3. Which football teams do your root for?  Cincinnati Bengals
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat? Reese's cups, Hershey's Bars
    5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween? I have no idea yet!
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? DH can deal with that
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has? The pumpkin patch
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend? Boots
    9. Favorite fall drink? Hot chocolate
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall? Knowing that winter is coming soon

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.) Pumpkin
  • Options

1. What are you most excited about for fall? Wearing jeans and long sleeved shirts.
    2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons? It's slowly creeping its way into the number one spot

3. Which football teams do your root for? NFL - Seahawks, College - USC and UW.
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat? Skittles or Popcorn Balls
    5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween? Not sure yet.
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? Make DH do it.
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has? We will go pick pumpkins together. DH isn't really one for rituals, he doesn't quite get it...
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend? ... not sure
    9. Favorite fall drink? I would say it's Caramel Apple Cider
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall? The people that complain about the rain or cold weather, mostly because they're the same people who complain about it being too hot.

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. What are you most excited about for fall? Pumpkin Spice Latte!!!

2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons? 2, Summer is my number 1

3. Which football teams do your root for? SEAHAWKS!
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat? Reeses Pieces, but really I eat those all year long...they are delicious
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? Make DH do it. It's not so much the raking, its the picking them up and putting them in the yard waste bin. Too many slugs and creepy crawlies for me.
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has? We go with a close group of friends (they are like family) to the pumpkin patch every year and then we do a potluck dinner afterward
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend? A hood...we do live in the NW after all Stick out tongue
    9. Favorite fall drink? See number my answer to question 1
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall? Having to run errands in the wind and rain. My hair looks like a fuzzy mess by the end of the day.

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.) Banana Nut ::drool::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1. What are you most excited about for fall? Having the girls.  And the leaves changing color.  And the new fall TV season. 
    2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons? #2, right behind winter
    3. Which football teams do your root for? N/A. I don't like football. 
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat? Fun size snickers. 
    5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween? N/A
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? Neither. 
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has? We don't really have a fall ritual unless you count going to the Puyallup Fair. 
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend? N/A.
    9. Favorite fall drink? Hot spiced cider.
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall? Nothing.  I love it all.

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.) GINGERBREAD!

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options

1. What are you most excited about for fall? SO MUCH!  My 30th birthday, halloween, thanksgiving, fall leaves, sweaters...
    2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons? #1
    3. Which football teams do your root for? Seahawks and Huskies...but my hubby is a NW sports guy so the house also roots for the ducks, beavers and the broncos
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat? I love stealing my sons candy!  Snickers!!!
    5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween? Caden wants to be a Frankenstein monster with blood, a funny one, not a scary one -- that is how he explains it and I don't know yet for Blake -- maybe a skeleton or something
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? If it is raining I hate it...but I don't mind raking dry fall leaves.
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has? We do Thanksgiving in Oregon by my family and my DH's family do it all together.  It has made it one of my favorite holidays!
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend? To be honest I am staying away from the stores...too much temptation and we are on too tight a budget.  I am hoping for many nordstrom giftcards for my birthday to rectify the situation.
    9. Favorite fall drink? Pumpkin Spice Latte! 
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall? When it ends.  Also...it is my busiest work season so I miss my boys a lot since I work a lot of evenings and weekends.

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.) I love Pumpkin Muffins with Choc Chips in them...and feel free to drop some by!

• Options

1. What are you most excited about for fall?my birthday and halloween

2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons?right behind summer
    3. Which football teams do your root for?seahawks/huskies
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat?twix
    5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween?YO HO pirate!
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it?make dh do it and then jump in it
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has?does carving pumpkins count
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend?leggings and long tops
    9. Favorite fall drink? hot buttered rum but since i won't be having that this year...pumpkin spice latte or carmel apple cider
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall?how early it gets dark

imageimage Brothers! image
  • Options

. What are you most excited about for fall? sweaters and Jeans! after losing all this weight I feel so sexy and awesome in jeans, so i cant wait to wear them all fall.

2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons? #1, I have always loved fall. I gre up in the midwest and on the east coast where fall is soooo beautiful. I still just love it.

3. Which football teams do your root for?  Seahawks and Vikings. last Saturday was hard to choose.

4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat? I used to love popcorn balls. now that people dont give out homemade treats aymore I like nestle crunch and kit kat

5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween? the boys are going to be Thing 1 and Thing 2 .

6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it?  we dont have trees with leaves. all ours our pine trees

7. What is a fall ritual your family has?  pumpkin patch (of course) and apple picking and orchards

8. Favorite fall fashion trend? sweaters!

9. Favorite fall drink? pumpkin spice latte and hot apple cider

10. What is your least favorite thing about fall? rain

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.) I made some awesome chocolate chip muffins this morning

Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

• Options

1. What are you most excited about for fall? Everything. I love fall. Jeans, boots, sweaters, jackets, soup, tea, Halloween, Thanksgiving, changing leaves, wind, new television shows, I can go on and on. 
    2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons? Best!
    3. Which football teams do your root for? None. I hate football.
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat? Snack sized Snickers and Peanute M&Ms.
    5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween? Woody from Toy Story.
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? That's a job for the maintenance dude.
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has? Playing in the leaves.
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend? Skinny jeans and boots.
    9. Favorite fall drink? Tea, Toffee mochas, Godiva Hot Cocoa. Love them all.
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall? When the Snoqualmie River floods, other than that there is nothing I hate.

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options

1. What are you most excited about for fall?  My little boy being born! (oh, and hockey season)
    2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons?  It's my fav.
    3. Which football teams do your root for?  Can I change this to hockey?  Go 'Nucks!
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat?  Mmmm, either Starburst or Skittles
    5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween?  Ask me next year.
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it?  Well, we have an HOA that does it, but when I had my own trees I loved it.
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has?  Carving pumpkins and then roasting the seeds.
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend?  Boots and flattering (concealing) sweaters.  Jeans I wear all year long.
    9. Favorite fall drink?  Before being pregnant, Ghiradelli Hot Chocolate with a shot of Disarrono, now I have to settle for plain hot chocolate.
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall?  Ummm....really drawing a blank here.  I can't even say when it ends cause I love the beginning of winter too.

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.)  I think I'm going to make Raisin Bran muffins from my grama's recipie.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Sweaters and decorating with pumpkins
    Tip-top!
    I wouldn't say i root for any team.
    Reeces pb cups
    I think the first couple years something cuddly like a teddy bear, then i can't wait to have a little farmer or cowboy/girl!
    I don't mind raking leaves, but scooping them into the bin is yucky :)
    Pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins (duh), going for walks and drinking hot apple cider (the real stuff!)
    Sweaters and scarves (does that count?)
    9. Favorite fall drink?
    Hot apple cider, glogg
    Early nightfall.

Apple cinnamon sounds yummy!

Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Options

1. What are you most excited about for fall? the holidays
    2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons?2nd or 3rd 
    3. Which football teams do your root for?We do College football, Sooners and Ducks!
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat? Butterfingers, Baby Ruths.
    5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween? M will be a firefighter with W as his Dalmation.
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? Make DH do it, so really it never gets done.
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has? Pumpkin patch with my parents, another one just us.  Rainy walks, baking, popcorn balls.
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend? I am not trendy; jeans and a tshirt.
    9. Favorite fall drink? Same ol' mocha, maybe peppermint or the new salted caramel.
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall?The long dark rainy days with a busy toddler, not so fun.

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.)  I am not a fan of pumpkin. My favorite is Banana Espresso Cho. chip, super good.

• Options

1. What are you most excited about for fall?  honey crisp apples :)
    2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons? my favorite
    3. Which football teams do your root for? not a football fan
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat? candy corn
    5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween?puppy
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? Hate it, what makes it worse is we don't have any trees that drop leaves, so DH has to rake the leaves that blow over from across the street.
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has? new one this year pumpkin patch, can't wait!
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend? cozy sweaters, and fleece
    9. Favorite fall drink?carmel apple cider
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall? it means winter is right around the corner.

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.) not a muffin fan..sorry.

• Options

1. What are you most excited about for fall? Football and my parents visiting from CT

2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons? Definitely tops!

3. Which football teams do your root for? NE Patriots and the Cal Bears

4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat? anything with peanut butter

5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween? Still inside the ute this year

6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? Our first year having to do this, but I imagine DH will do the bulk of it

7. What is a fall ritual your family has? We both have fall b'days so we usually have one trip away to celebrate.  This year it's Maui for b'days and babymoon.  We also make our own "mini" thanksgiving that we have the week after we have to make family rounds

8. Favorite fall fashion trend? Big bulky sweaters that hide things

9. Favorite fall drink? Cider, warmed with a cinnamon stick

10. What is your least favorite thing about fall? I like fall a lot, but this is our first fall in Seattle, so we shall see how I feel in a couple of weeks.

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake?  Banana nut sounds warm and cozy on this chilly day.

• Options
    1. What are you most excited about for fall? So much...fall drinks at Sbux, pumpkin patch and Halloween with Max, sweaters, tea and a book on a rainy day....
    2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons? Close second to summer.
    3. Which football teams do your root for? Minnesota Vikings, followed by the Seahawks. Also University of Michigan, but I don't follow it too closely now that I live out here.
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat? Reese's Cups, Baby Ruth, Whoppers (I'll take 'em from whoever it was above who doesn't like them)
    5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween? A monkey!
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? Thankfully we don't get many in our yard, and since we still haven't finished our yard, we don't do anything with the few that blow in there.
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has? Pumpkin patch with BIL, his fiancee, her daughter and our niece. DH and I have also done a corn maze every fall since we've been together.
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend? I'm liking the jeans into boots and a long sweater, but I need the right jeans and boots.
    9. Favorite fall drink? Pumpkin spice latte and caramel apple cider.
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall? Knowing that those short short days are looming.

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.) Anything for me! Pumpkin w/cream cheese frosting sounds delish.
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options

1. What are you most excited about for fall? Wearing pants, coats, mittens and scarfs again. And Ryder's 1st birthday. Oh wait one more, the kids going back to school, I need a break lol.

2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons? I would say it's 2nd. I love it! Leaves, pumpkin pie, Halloween, Thanksgiving. Winter would have to be my first.

3. Which football teams do your root for? Indianapolis Colts, Seahawks, and Tennessee Titans since DH is from Tennessee.

4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat? Twix

5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween? I'm not sure! I know it's right around the corner (I saw Halloween decorations and the dollar store the other day) but I'm not prepared yet for Halloween.

6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? Don't have to do it, either of us. Since we rent a townhouse our landlord has someone come do it. =]

7. What is a fall ritual your family has? Last year we went to the pumpkin patch, and I think we will probably do it again this year. The kids loved it (it was their first time last year including Ryder's), and we always have football parties. I make food and everyone comes over.

8. Favorite fall fashion trend? Scarfs, I honestly can't get enough. And boots!

9. Favorite fall drink? Caramel Apple Cider

10. What is your least favorite thing about fall? Constant rain. Granted I grew up here, but it messes up my hair lol.

I don't have a muffin recipe, but I do have a great SB friendly recipe I made last night =] DH and I are doing South Beach now, just started week 2 of Phase 1 and needed a sweet fix. It's cheesecake cupcakes made with fat free cream cheese, fat free sour cream, and splenda. So yummy, craves the sweet tooth, and like I said SB friendly. =] Let me know if you want the recipe it's really easy! I found it on all recipes.com. Just search for cheesecake cupcakes or gluten free cupcakes.

• Options
    1. What are you most excited about for fall? 6 month pictures at a pumpkin patch, M's first Halloween, Thanksgiving, new tv shows, Football and caramel apples.
    2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons? In Seattle, 2nd.  When I lived in Boston, 1st.
    3. Which football teams do your root for? NE Pats & Boise State Broncos
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat? Snickers
    5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween? Ladybug
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? I haven't raked leaves since I was a kid.  Have always lived in condos and apartments as an adult.
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has?  We don't have any but I hope to start some when Maeve is older.
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend? Sweaters, boots and scarves
    9. Favorite fall drink? Hot Chocolate, Apple Cider
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall? Rain

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake?  Definitely pumpkin something (muffins, bread etc) with cream cheese frosting.
  • Options
    1. What are you most excited about for fall?  The start of college hoops season!
    2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons?  I don't have a favorite season, they all have their pluses and minuses.
    3. Which football teams do your root for?  None, I'm not a football fan.
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat?  Snickers, Mounds, Three Musketeers, M&Ms...mmm. 
    5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween?  No idea yet!
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it?  All DH, though this will be the first year with deciduous trees to deal with.
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has?  DH and I don't have any yet for our family, but I want to start this year carving pumpkins and roasting the seeds like I did as a kid.
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend?  I have no idea.
    9. Favorite fall drink?  Hot spiced apple cider.
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall?  Cold, wet weather- like today's. :p

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.)  Blueberry :)

image Visit The Nest!

• Options

1. What are you most excited about for fall? Pumpkins, Halloween, Pumpkin Spice Lattes.

2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons? #1. Spring, Summer then Winter.

3. Which football teams do your root for? We don't. Dh and I don't like football, but I guess UW just to spite all of my brothers since they like WSU

4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat? Sour candies.

5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween? n/a this year, but I've got LO's costume for next year all picked out.

6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? I wouldn't mind it.

7. What is a fall ritual your family has? None yet. I'm debating on making a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils, because I've been wanting to do it for years.

8. Favorite fall fashion trend? Extra long cardigans.

9. Favorite fall drink? Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Hot Chocolate.

10. What is your least favorite thing about fall? Knowing that snow and winter are right around the corner.

• Options

1. What are you most excited about for fall?  Argyle sweaters!

2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons?  2nd behind spring

3. Which football teams do your root for?  Cougars!

4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat?  Snickers

5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween?  Thats an excellent question, nothing is really grabbing me this year..

6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it?  Its a non issue, since all our trees are still babies.  but if its ever an issue, I will make dh do it.

7. What is a fall ritual your family has?  Eating a lot.. its a family tradition, but it pretty much runs all year =)

8. Favorite fall fashion trend?  Boots and Argyle sweaters

9. Favorite fall drink?  Vanilla Chai

10. What is your least favorite thing about fall?  too much rain..

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.)  blueberry!

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Options

1. What are you most excited about for fall?  Clothes, college football, baking, leaves, the smells, being cozy...  CANDY CORN & MALLOW PUMPKINS.

2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons?  Numero Uno!!

3. Which football teams do your root for?  Huskies!  And anyone playing the Cougars. Big Smile

4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat?  Mini Butterfingers, candy corn, Whoppers!

5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween?  I'm thinking of buying my little doggie a sombrero Yes

6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? I have no leaves

7. What is a fall ritual your family has?  For some reason, we seem to go to brunch at our favorite place every Saturday morning in the fall, then ride bikes home and watch football!

8. Favorite fall fashion trend?  That grey is the 'new' neutral, all the jewel tones, especially purple, and the lace details on so many tops & dresses.

9. Favorite fall drink?  Hard cider?

10. What is your least favorite thing about fall?  I hate it when the pretty leaves that fell from the trees and were once all crunchy under your feet get all soggy, get pushed to the side of the road, and stay there all winter...

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.)  Pumpkin!!

• Options

1. What are you most excited about for fall?  fall colors, pumpkin flavored things, sweaters, burning candles

2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons?  tied with summer for being number one

3. Which football teams do your root for?  Seahawks! 

4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat?  mini Snickers, PB Cups

5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween?  n/a

6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? I have no leaves, just pine trees

7. What is a fall ritual your family has?  We go to the corn mazes in Snohomish and Buckley.   

8. Favorite fall fashion trend?  Like the boots tucked into the jeans, but can't seem to pull it off. Maybe it's because I can't find the right jeans. Also love sweaters and fleece. 

9. Favorite fall drink?  Vanilla Chai

10. What is your least favorite thing about fall?  Getting dark so early

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.)  Pumpkin!!
  • Options

1. What are you most excited about for fall? - G walking and taking her to the pumpkin patch for the 1st time

2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons? #1
    3. Which football teams do your root for? UW - GO HUSKIES!
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat? Love me some candy apples!
    5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween? Lady Bug
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? - do it together.
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has? - Pumpkin Patch
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend? cozy sweaters over skinny jeans
    9. Favorite fall drink? Hot buttered rum
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall?  dark earlier

BONUS: Muffins sound fall-ish. What kind should Jenn bake? (And no, not for herself; she's still on South Beach.)  I say make a savory muffin - something with herbs and cheese.

• Options
    1. What are you most excited about for fall? Kids going back to school and soup!
    2. Where does fall fall on your ranking of the seasons? Close to first...I love it because of the warm winds in November, the changing colors of the leaves, and hot cocoa
    3. Which football teams do your root for? None really...I'll watch whatever is on.
    4. What is your favorite trick-or-treating treat? Reese's peanut butter cups! Twix are a close second, but hardly anyone gives them out.
    5. Moms, what will LO be for Halloween? A Minion from the movie, Despicable Me
    6. Raking leaves: Love it or make DH do it? We don't do it
    7. What is a fall ritual your family has? None that I can think of....maybe visit the B'ham farmers market one last time?
    8. Favorite fall fashion trend? Tweed. I adore the stuff...sadly, I don't think I could pull it off. I also love the color, orange.
    9. Favorite fall drink? Harmony Chai Tea
    10. What is your least favorite thing about fall? Wet shoes
    Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"