Trouble TTC

Update on blood work

I went to the RE today for my day 7 bloodwork. They called me back and told me my numbers of estradial (sp?) are great and I will be coming in tomorrow for an ultrasound and bloodwork! I am so excited I am hoping the follies will be decent size and I can ovulate soon to get the ball rolling!

Re: Update on blood work

• Good luck!  I hope your u/s and b/w are great tomorrow!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Great news!  I hope you see some great ones growing in there tomorrow!
    TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Loading the player...
  • Good Luck tomorrow!  Looks like we're on the same schedule, so I'll be looking forward to watching your progress.  I go in tomorrow too for my 2nd U/S and Follie count. 
  • imagefotyluv4:
    Good Luck tomorrow!  Looks like we're on the same schedule, so I'll be looking forward to watching your progress.  I go in tomorrow too for my 2nd U/S and Follie count. 

I just noticed you're not doing IUI....but either way, we're on the same schedule!

• imagefotyluv4:

imagefotyluv4:
    Good Luck tomorrow!  Looks like we're on the same schedule, so I'll be looking forward to watching your progress.  I go in tomorrow too for my 2nd U/S and Follie count. 

I just noticed you're not doing IUI....but either way, we're on the same schedule!

My insurance only covers 1 IUI per lifetime so we are trying timed intercourse since this is my 1st cycle on injectables

• imagefotyluv4:

imagefotyluv4:

My insurance only covers 1 IUI per lifetime so we are trying timed intercourse since this is my 1st cycle on injectables

• imagefotyluv4:

imagefotyluv4:

Good
  • imagefotyluv4:

imagefotyluv4:

Good Luck
  • imagefotyluv4:

imagefotyluv4:

Good Luck to
  • imagefotyluv4:

imagefotyluv4:

Good Luck to you
  • imagefotyluv4:

imagefotyluv4:

Good Luck to you also!
  • imagefotyluv4:

imagefotyluv4:

Good Luck to you also! Keep
  • imagefotyluv4:

imagefotyluv4:

Good Luck to you also! Keep me
  • imagefotyluv4:

imagefotyluv4:

Good Luck to you also! Keep me updated
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"