April 2011 Moms

SCH/Peri Bleed Girls-

Just thought I'd check in and see how you girls were doing.

At my last RE appointment (7w5d) my bleed was much smaller, but I did just spot pink on Sunday (damn it!). I'm between my RE and OB, so the OB will call me tomorrow and let me know if they want to scan me this week or next week.

How are you girls? Any updates?

And, I have my FFB draft, so this is probably a post and run :)

IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: SCH/Peri Bleed Girls-

• I'm glad that your bleed is much smaller and hope your spotting stops.

I have my u/s on Thursday, and hopefully I'll get some good news about my SCH being smaller too! I haven't had any bleeding this week, and hoping it stays that way. I see my OB Friday.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nice job on shrinking that bleed! Wink Just got back from my scan and my bleed is still the same size Sad But, I am off bedrest and on pelvic rest. So we will see what the next few weeks bring.
    Love multiplies it doesn't divide!!
    <a href="http://s975.photobucket.com/albums/ae238/MaMaSiBs/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • I am glad that your bleed is getting smaller!  I go on Thursday for another u/s.  I saw my doctor yesterday and he explained that mine is really small (less than a dime) and he isn't concerned about it.  I was happy to hear that but I am still worried.  I am hoping for good news in a couple of days.

• I am still having some brown spotting but I am going next week for a follow up sonogram. I'm on pelvic bed rest which I hope is the last week of it because I really would love to just go for a run. I'm so over the spotting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"