Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Is there usually a charge for a crib at hotels?

We'll be visiting some friends staying at a hotel, and we'll be there all day.  I've been debating about asking them to request a crib so I can have Z nap there, but didn't want to if it'll cost them anything.  

Re: Is there usually a charge for a crib at hotels?

• Options

We stayed at the Marriot in SD a month ago and they didn't charge us.  Keep in mind though that a crib is really a pack n play.  They gave LO a rubber ducky for the bath and baby soap, which I thought was nice. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Every place I have stayed there has been no charge. It wouldn't hurt to call and ask. And most places will just have a pnp with sheets.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We always stay at Hiltons and we've never been charged.
  • Options
    Just stayed at the Hyatt 2 weekend ago, and we weren't charged. As the PP said, it was a PNP with sheets, and they also included a Johnson and Johnson travel kit.
  • Options

We've stayed many places and only one time have we had an issue. At a hotel in Park City, UT they wanted to charge us for $25 a night!!! We were staying a week...for that money we could buy a really nice crib and just burn it when we left. :/

Thank goodness this was before she was mobile and we just used the 2nd double bed and a zillion pillows as a wall.

We've had some pack n plays but also a few small metal rolled cribs.

IMG_8724 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_8895 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i stayed at the Radisson, no charge...and at a best western or something and it was a $10 charge
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageCoxity:

We've stayed many places and only one time have we had an issue. At a hotel in Park City, UT they wanted to charge us for $25 a night!!! We were staying a week...for that money we could buy a really nice crib and just burn it when we left. :/

Thank goodness this was before she was mobile and we just used the 2nd double bed and a zillion pillows as a wall.

We've had some pack n plays but also a few small metal rolled cribs.

$25 a night?!?!  That's ridiculous...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"