Single Parents

I just got asked out on FB

I am going to turn the guy down, but I figure it's a start, right?  This is kinda happy/crappy for me.  I am excited that FINALLY someone has asked me out, but bummed that it wasn't someone I want to go out with.  I am going to give him the "too much on my plate" excuse.  It's true, but if I were really interested in him, I would make time (probably).  This is the same guy whose FATHER kept coming to my office and asking me to lunch, so even if I did like him, that would be a bit awkward.  I know this sounds petty coming from a girl who hasn't had a date (or anything else) in forever, but he is just too skinny for me.  I don't want to be the bigger person in a relationship.  It's all pent up in me now, I might snap a skinny guy like a twig. Embarrassed     

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I just got asked out on FB

• This made me laugh so hard!!!

I think it's flattering that he asked you out, and you certainly are under no obligation to go, if you don't want to!  I always get flattered by things like this, even if it's someone you aren't interested in!

Don't feel ashamed that he's too skinny!  You know what you want!  Attraction is the first thing that you notice and if it isn't there, it just isn't there!  Good thing about someone asking you out on FB is you can turn them down on FB and not in person!

I had this happen to me once and it made it much easier to say no!

• Haha! Well maybe this is the beginning of a wave of men asking you out! Stick out tongue

• Loading the player...
  • imagexcjen06:

Haha! Well maybe this is the beginning of a wave of men asking you out! Stick out tongue

This.  Maybe men you actually want to go out with are going to start asking you soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"