Indiana Babies

Gymbo score!

So, I found a Gymbo coupon in Parents magazine, and went shopping today!  I'm so excited for Claire's birthday.  I got all the stuff bellow, plus a pair of socks and 4 owl hair clips for 50 bucks!!  Score.  The lady at the store wasn't any help about the upcoming Baby Sale though.  I asked if these sale prices were comparable, and she didn't even know when it was!  And she didn't think dresses would be included since they weren't last time.  But I don't really trust her word, haha.  Anyway, this is the dress Claire will wear at her party.

Re: Gymbo score!

• So did you get the fill-a-bag 30% plus your coupon?  
  • Loading the player...
  • wait fill me in on all this sale coupon stuff. I have a recent Parents magazine, and I get their emails... so I'm assuming that I have some coupons. How can I combine to get the best deal?
  • imagekelclay724:
    wait fill me in on all this sale coupon stuff. I have a recent Parents magazine, and I get their emails... so I'm assuming that I have some coupons. How can I combine to get the best deal?

They are having a 30% off everything sale now through Labor Day.  Then you can add the 20% off coupon on top of that.  The coupon I had from Parents magazine expired today though, but you can use it online tonight!

• imageMommaMcG:

imagekelclay724:
    wait fill me in on all this sale coupon stuff. I have a recent Parents magazine, and I get their emails... so I'm assuming that I have some coupons. How can I combine to get the best deal?

They are having a 30% off everything sale now through Labor Day.  Then you can add the 20% off coupon on top of that.  The coupon I had from Parents magazine expired today though, but you can use it online tonight!

Depends on the price point if this is a better deal.  Next week all reg priced $12.75-19.75 will be $10 and $22.75-39.75 will be $20 per mailer.  You will be able to use a 20% on top of those prices making them $8 and $16. 

• imageVal&B0604:
    imageMommaMcG:

imagekelclay724:

Depends on the price point if this is a better deal.  Next week all reg priced $12.75-19.75 will be $10 and $22.75-39.75 will be $20 per mailer.  You will be able to use a 20% on top of those prices making them $8 and $16. 

cute stuff!

I'm planning to get the same dress, shirt, and hat along with the argyle sweater dress and the flower cardigan. I'm planning to use a 20% off coupon with the Baby Sale (mentioned above) when it starts.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"