March 2011 Moms

Nightmares about how my baby looks

I had a dream about how my baby looks, well more like a nightmare. I am a first time mom and was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

My friend has 2 beautiful babies and I dreamed that I had my baby and it was so ugly that my friend told me that we could no longer be friends. And when I took the baby over to my parents house, they said it was so ugly that it could not come to church and I didn?t need to leave the house. It was crazy. No one would be my friend bkz of my ugly baby lol.

Re: Nightmares about how my baby looks

• I haven't had any ugly baby dreams, but your dream made me laugh a little.  I can see me dreaming something similar.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had a dream that my baby was a girl and she was born wearing drag queen style makeup and a long blonde dreadlock wig. I took the wig off so I could see her hair and she had a  bleached blond spiked mohawk under it.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imagejustme9:
    I haven't had any ugly baby dreams, but your dream made me laugh a little.  I can see me dreaming something similar.

ditto!  I'm sorry you are having those - I'm sure it's totally normal and probably one of those irrational mommy fears. 

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • imageCutieBean79:

imagejustme9:
    I haven't had any ugly baby dreams, but your dream made me laugh a little.  I can see me dreaming something similar.

ditto!  I'm sorry you are having those - I'm sure it's totally normal and probably one of those irrational mommy fears. 

I laughed a little too but I'm sure your baby will be beautiful and there is no chance people will stop being your friends.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"