South Jersey Babies

yoga classes?

Hi-I live in the Elmer area, and work in the Mullica Hill area...does anyone know of any business that offers prenatal yoga or other exercise classes in the area?  thanks!
image Robbie's Blog
DD #1 born 10/21/03

DD #2 born 2/8/06

DS no hb 11/17/10 at 21w1d, d&e 11/24,demise due to fetal hydrops, from congestive heart failure, probably caused by structural malformation

Our Rango....BFP 2/6/11...hb on 2/23...perfectly healthy, but no hb on 6/9/11 d & e 6/15/2011
Rango's Blog

Re: yoga classes?

• Fitness Yoga in Mullica Hill at the intersection of Tomlin Station and 322 has a prenatal series that starts in September. The owner is great and my sister enjoyed one of Jackie's non-prenatal yoga classes when she took it. https://www.myfitnessyoga.com/class_schedule.php 

If you want more info just PM me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagestacinsean:

Fitness Yoga in Mullica Hill at the intersection of Tomlin Station and 322 has a prenatal series that starts in September. The owner is great and my sister enjoyed one of Jackie's non-prenatal yoga classes when she took it. https://www.myfitnessyoga.com/class_schedule.php 

If you want more info just PM me.

I took a six week course with Jackie this summer and I loved her.  Check out their website -- there is another class starting in September I'm thinking of taking with Jackie.  Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • awesome-thank you!!!  i plan on checking it out next week on the way home one day!
    image Robbie's Blog
    DD #1 born 10/21/03

DD #2 born 2/8/06

DS no hb 11/17/10 at 21w1d, d&e 11/24,demise due to fetal hydrops, from congestive heart failure, probably caused by structural malformation

Our Rango....BFP 2/6/11...hb on 2/23...perfectly healthy, but no hb on 6/9/11 d & e 6/15/2011
    Rango's Blog
  • I go to Pink Lotus in Woodstown (www.pinklotusnj.com) and took the class while pregnant. Colleen just gave me a sheet of modifications and would help me throughout the class to make sure I was ok.

I absolutely love her and can't wait to go back after this Labor Day vacation. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've also taken yoga classes with Jackie at Fitness Yoga in Mullica Hill.  She's great!  I'm also thinking of taking the prenatal series!  I heard that they classes were very helpful for you to understand which poses are good/not so good while pregnant.  She also gives modifications for poses.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went to the dr's wed for my check up, and b/c i have been cramping at work with walking too much my doctor doesn't want me starting the yoga until the middle of my 2nd trimester (since i'm not even started the 2nd yet, i might miss the fall session).  hopefully i can join up with the next session!
    image Robbie's Blog
    DD #1 born 10/21/03

DD #2 born 2/8/06

Rango's Blog
  • I go to Experience Yoga Studios in Turnersville, in the same shopping center as Kohl's.  They have a Prenatal Yoga Class, though I haven't done it yet.  I just go there for Hatha and Vinyasa so far.  You can check out their website at www.experienceyogastudios.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"