Trying to Get Pregnant

Nttgpr: Do you like this haircut?

yay or nay? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Two angel babies 11/09 and 4/10

Re: Nttgpr: Do you like this haircut?

• Yes, I like it a lot. That being said - I think you need a particular hair type to pull it off. Check with your hair dresser if it would be good for you :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't think everyone could pull that off..for example I would look like an idiot with it. Mandy Moore looks nice.
  • Loading the player...
  • i think it is cute on her bone structure/small frame.

on me it would be hideous

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I think it is a cute style but I wouldn't be brave enough to cut my hair that short. 

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I love it, but definitely think you'd need a certain hair type and bone structure to pull it off-I would be too scared to try it!

TTC since 5/2010
    DX with Diminished Ovarian Reserve - AMH of 1.1 - 7/2011; AMH of .42 8/2012
    BFP 9/1/10-M/C confirmed 9/8/10-Methotrexate 10/6/10
    IUI #1 (w/clomid)-9/5/11-BFN ; IUI #2 (w/clomid)-10/5/11 - BFP - 11/1/12-No sac seen; 11/2/11 and 11/9/11-Methotrexate 
    IVF #1- ER 2/2; ET 2/5;-Two 8 cell embryos transfered = BFFN
    Surprise BFP - 5/7/12
    U/S on 6/8/12 - H/B at 128 BPM; U/S on 6/14/12 @ 9wks-No H/B-D&C on 6/17/12
    IVF 2.0- ER 10/17; ET 10/20-One 12 cell, one 10 cell and one 8 cell embryo transfered
    BFP!   11/16/12 U/S- Two nuggets with perfect heartbeats! EDD 7/10/13

5/31/2013- My miracles arrived at 34w2d!  Welcome to the world Harper and Nolan!Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Blog- http://waitingonaangel.wordpress.com/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• It looks great on her - I would look like a big fat douche.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

In my bag: Nikon D90; 35mm 1.8, 90mm 2.8 macro (my fave), Lensbaby Composer with macro extensions. BFP after 13 cycles and one ectopic. Lost left tube 5/19/10.
  • Love it!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • I agree with PPs. I think it's really cute, but I would definitely not be brave enough to cut my hair that short.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Round 1, C 18 months =) Round 2! TTC #2, Cycle 1 image Oversharer extraordinaire:Blog
  • I really like it, but like PP said I think you have to have a certain face shape/bone structure to pull off short hair. I tried short hair once and it looked terrible!
  • It's a very cute cut. The only way to pull it off is if you have the right bone structure and very full hair. If you have thin hair forget it, it wont sit right.
  • KMLPKMLP member

I go back and forth with long hair and short hair, but I'm told I look best with short hair.  I'm a petite person.  This is my hair right now.  I recently cut about seven inches off and got this hair cut (I have a headband in)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is exactly how my hair is cute now and I love it! I have naturally wavy hair so it works perfect when I don't have time to fix it, I just throw a little gel in and go.

I have a small, round face face so I really think the success or "cuteness" of this hair cut depends on your features. I went to a very nice salon also b/c I didn't want it to look like a boy's hair cut if my regular chick did it. I'm at work otherwise I'd include a current pic of my hair.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think it is really cute but I could not pull it off
  • I think it's super cute.
    ~ M/C April 28/10 @ 10w2d ~ ~ M/C Sept. 14/10 @ 5w ~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageah&gg08:
    I think it is really cute but I could not pull it off

Ditto this! What does your hair look like now?

Our journey as NEWLYWEDS!<3</a>
    My Married Bio

Love, marriage and a baby carriage :)image
  • OOh i love it, but I would look horrible with that cut as my hair is so fine and thin and flat on the top of my head! But if you have the right hair type for it, that'd be awesome!
  • KMLPKMLP member
    imageearl&pearl:

imageah&gg08:
    I think it is really cute but I could not pull it off

Ditto this! What does your hair look like now?

I added a pic of my hair. 

• imageKMLP:

I go back and forth with long hair and short hair, but I'm told I look best with short hair.  I'm a petite person.  This is my hair right now.  I recently cut about seven inches off and got this hair cut (I have a headband in)

You're so cute!

I actually don't think the cut is all that different from what you have now. I like the length you have now but would maybe add the shorter bangs in the front to make it more like Mandy's cut.

(Edited to take off picture.)

Whip mah hurr Pictures, Images and Photos

Trying to get sperminated since February 2010

Mar-May 2011: 3 Cycles IUI + Clomid = BFN Jan 2012: Injectables + TI = ?? image

My Cooking (and More) Blog
  • KMLPKMLP member
    imageSaucyRedhead:
    imageKMLP:

You're so cute!

I actually don't think the cut is all that different from what you have now. I like the length you have now but would maybe add the shorter bangs in the front to make it more like Mandy's cut.

Thank you!!  I agree about the bangs, they need to be a little bit shorter. 

• I don't know if this is a more recent picture of her, or if it's from several years ago when she first chopped it all off. In 2002 I got a pixie cut with a picture of Mandy Moore as my inspiration, and it didn't work out so well. Then again, I went to a hairstylist who had been cutting my hair since I was a baby, so I should have known that she wouldn't be too great at all of the newer, trendier styles. Also, I never did anything with it except wash it, comb it out with a side part, and let it air dry. So I'm sure if I had gone to someone who was a little more in tune with the newer trends and actually made an effort it would have worked out much better. I think that you have to have a certain look in order to be able to pull it off, have to go to a hairdresser who can keep up with all of the trendy hairstyles, and have to be willing to make an effort into working with it to style it. I didn't do the last two and ended up regretting it.

On a side note, I love Mandy Moore, I think she's very talented in both music & acting, and she's absolutely gorgeous! 

BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Oooooh.  I love it.  Now I want to cut my hair and I've been growing it out for several months.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"