Trying to Get Pregnant

Bump Newsletter...

So I may have just never noticed this before, but the bump e-mail newsletter that I got this afternoon says "The poop" as it's header...? Do they all say that and I've just never picked up on it until now? Or is it a mistake, lol....either way, a bit odd....

Re: Bump Newsletter...

• Wow, I can't believe I haven't noticed that!  You think that would be something that would stand out.  Anyway - I checked the past few that I had gotten and they also say "The Poop". Interesting lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't get it myself, but I wonder if it is a baby-related play on "The Scoop?"

Edit to clarify - I don't actually receive the newsletter, not that I don't understand the header (which I probably don't either). 

~ M/C April 28/10 @ 10w2d ~ ~ M/C Sept. 14/10 @ 5w ~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Its the name of the newsletter (which yes, you can opt out of getting)
  • OP I just wanted to say that I love the pics in your siggy.  I have a Pit Bull and have fallen in love with the breed.  They are really great dogs.
  • imageah&gg08:
    OP I just wanted to say that I love the pics in your siggy.  I have a Pit Bull and have fallen in love with the breed.  They are really great dogs.

I agree, I can't imagine having any other breed now :) I need to make a new collage though, lol, there have been some changes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"