April 2011 Moms
Options

New board

Did you guys see the trainwreck that is the new Pampers board today?

I think the bump godz were pissed that Diapers became the de-facto cloth diaper board or something. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New board

• Options
    Wow.  That's all I can say.  People have ISSUES!!!! 
  • Options
    I'm surprised the diapers board lasted that long. I'm also annoyed that rather than buy advertising like a business should, the bump tries to sucker us into using a sponsored board.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

OMG it's hysterical!!!!!!  BUMP FAIL!

I'm betting it's taken down in a matter of days.

:::::back to popcorn eating and lurking on Pampering board:::::::

Twin boys born too early at 17w4d and 18w2d in February 2010
    Transabdominal cerclage placed September 2010
    DS born at 35w1d in February 2011
    Twin girls born at exactly 36w in February 2013
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagejessjo04:
    I'm surprised the diapers board lasted that long. I'm also annoyed that rather than buy advertising like a business should, the bump tries to sucker us into using a sponsored board.

All true.

I'm also annoyed at the sheer number of boards. I think this is why newbs are so unsure of where to post. 

• Options
    imageManiacMcGee:

imagejessjo04:

All true.

I'm also annoyed at the sheer number of boards. I think this is why newbs are so unsure of where to post. 

I think we should usher the newbs with stupid questions to that board. We can tell them that Miss Cleo posts there and can tell them if they're pregnant :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejessjo04:
    imageManiacMcGee:

imagejessjo04:

All true.

I think we should usher the newbs with stupid questions to that board. We can tell them that Miss Cleo posts there and can tell them if they're pregnant :P

Bwahaha. Great idea! 

• Options
    imageleneae10:

This!!! It's been my total afternoon entertainment!  

• Options
    Thank you for pointing that horror show out to me! I'm loving every second of it. Also, from now on I will point all crazy drama in the direction of the Pampers board- how long until Kara is swinging from a necktie at Pampers HQ?
    Our Little Family Keeps Growing! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemegan1019:
    imageleneae10:

This!!! It's been my total afternoon entertainment!  

me too! I want to CD anyways. But I won't be touching Pampers with a ten foot pole after reading what some of the mom's said.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD ~ 4/21/2011
    DD 2.0 ~ 12/30/2013

• Options

imageGrace0609:
    Seriously.  Do we really need a board to talk about disposable diapers?!  We actually DO use Pampers for DS, but I find a board to talk about it absolutely ridiculous.  I really do not want to talk about what my kid poops in with anyone.  I also find it annoying that it is basically advertisement... how come bumpies can't advertise their stuff then?

Same here, although I am going to use CDs for this one.. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so used to coming straight to this board or 1st tri, I didn't even know it was new. I'm glad it was there thought bc I had a diaper ? today...lol
    Three angel babies...I think it's time for a change
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"