Georgia Babies

Those who have used the cake lady recently

Have you had any communication issues?  I'm getting really nervous about Max's bday cake (for this weekend) because I have barely heard from her.  I know what a busy lady she is, but I don't remember her taking days to reply to me.

wwyd?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Those who have used the cake lady recently

• I have!~!  NOT.. lol.  sorry Ally...
    Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!
  • I used her about 9 months ago and had the same issues.  However, she arrived early, with awesome treats and they were fantastic.  I did just use confection perfection and they were amazing too!
  • Loading the player...
  • We used her for Brady's birthday in July and I didn't have any problems.  I am friends with her on Facebook and know that she was out of town last weekend because she didn't have any weddings.  I think she is back now, though.  Oh, and I know that when I was emailing with her a while back all of her responses were going into my spam filter so you may also want to be sure that's not happening.  Give her a call if you haven't heard from her.  I'm sure she'll be all set for the party, though.  Have fun!
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • thanks, I didn't want to doubt her, because she's always been so great, but I'm just nervous.  I did see on fb that she was out of town, but I was hoping to finalize things before then.  Oh well, I'm sure everything is fine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am pretty sure she was out of town for a few days and I know her last couple weeks have been insanely busy...I've been trying to get a lunch date with her!
    ~Meredith
    I will not go where the path may lead, I will go my own way and leave a trail. Gaudium, Aut Vium Invenium Aut Facium
    Happiness, Either I will Find a Way or I will Make one Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"