Trying to Get Pregnant

PSA: Feel yourself up! And your man, too!

In memory of my friend and Knottie Kelly, remember to feel your boobies this month!  You are NOT too young to get breast cancer!

And in honor of my brother, a ten + year survivor, make sure that your men feel their balls - testicular cancer is MOST common in young men.

Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: PSA: Feel yourself up! And your man, too!

• Thank you MM for posting this!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Feeling up the bits and goodies shall be done today!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you for this reminder mm!  I followed your friends blog by the way. She was an amazing woman!
  • Thanks for the reminder! :o) My dad is a 5+ year survivor. Scariest sh!t in the world!
  • Thanks for the reminder, feel I shall! Also, my dad is a 5+ year survivor. Scariest sh!t in the world!
  • Save the TaTa's!!!  and the man bits! :D
  • imageastack86:
    Thanks for the reminder, feel I shall! Also, my dad is a 5+ year survivor. Scariest sh!t in the world!

Didn't mean to post twice, my comp F'd up. 

• Yes

I'm sorry about your friend, but glad to hear that your brother beat testicular cancer. No one in my family has ever been diagnosed with either cancers (knock on wood), but I watched my grandmother battle and eventually succumb to lung cancer. My grandfather also died of lung cancer, and my other grandmother of emphysema and complications from it caused by years of smoking. Cancer of any type is a horrible, painfully slow way to pass and I would never wish it on anyone, and early detection of any type is so important...I get so neurotic about it it's ridiculous.

However...I thought that October was Breast cancer awareness month?

BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • imagepicklesx:

Yes

I'm sorry about your friend, but glad to hear that your brother beat testicular cancer. No one in my family has ever been diagnosed with either cancers (knock on wood), but I watched my grandmother battle and eventually succumb to lung cancer. My grandfather also died of lung cancer, and my other grandmother of emphysema and complications from it caused by years of smoking. Cancer of any type is a horrible, painfully slow way to pass and I would never wish it on anyone, and early detection of any type is so important...I get so neurotic about it it's ridiculous.

However...I thought that October was Breast cancer awareness month?

It is.  But MM has been giving monthly reminders because you don't just 'find' cancer in October.

(((((((MM)))))))

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"