April 2011 Moms
Options

Tell me it's ok that I ate...

...pineapple pizza 3 days in a row if I am drinking a glass of v-8 fusion with it. I mean, that's what? THREE servings of fruits and vegetables, dairy, and breads.
photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg

Re: Tell me it's ok that I ate...

• Options
    I love pizza & I think at this stage if it's what sounds appetizing, I say go for it!
    Wallace is a big brother!
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Eating a bag of BBQ chips so you won't hear me saying it's not Ok ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's so ok- last week all I could stomach was Big Mac Meals (that's MEALS kids! Count 'em- 3!). This week it's cucumbers- plain, nutrition free cucumbers. It will all even out in the end. I say that your pizza and fusions sound like pretty damn good, well rounded meals.
    Our Little Family Keeps Growing! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lol this is what I ate today for lunch....a chocolate yogurt, banana, carrots and ranch dressing, small bowl of hm coconut ice cream, goldfish, and a string cheese!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I had pizza today too, and mine did not even have any fruit on it...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had seven peanut butter crackers with lids for lunch which I chased with a big kit kat.  The big kit kat didn't play well in the sandbox.  For dinner the last week all I've had is white pasta with red sauce.  There is a veggie in there so it's OK right?

Your lunch sounds way more balanced then anything I've been eating.

• Options
    Whew, I feel better now. Technically the last two pieces in the fridge were DH's, but I emailed him and told him the baby wanted them for lunch. Stick out tongue I used to love apples with peanut butter or bananas (etc etc etc) and nothing sounds good. Luckily the ms hasn't started yet, but I'm terrified that I won't want to eat ANYTHING once that does. I feel like all I want are french fries, onion rings, pizza, and mexican food. DH almost had a heart attack yesterday when I made him swerve off as we were passing a Wendy's. Embarrassed It (fries and a frosty) just hit me and sounded heavenly.
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"