Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Remember that "free HPT/OPK test" post?

It was quite a while ago.  Maybe 2 months ago?  There was a PSA sort of post saying if you go to some website, you can get up to 10 HPTs or OPKs mailed to you for free.  You just had to give your address or something because it was some sort of "awareness week" or something.

So, yeah....... was I the only idiot who fell for that and gave random internet strangers my address or was anyone else as foolish as me?

May, 2010, DH DX: Low Testosterone
July, 2010, DH SA: 3% morph
July, 2010, DH Rx: 50 mg Clomid EOD
BFP: 9/3/10 ~ M/C: 9/7/10
BFP: 10/9/10 ~ My beautiful Grace Dorothy was born on 6/14/11
Beta #1 (12 DPO): 111/24 ~ Beta #2 (16 DPO): 722/23 ~ Beta #3 (20 DPO): 3,338/15.3
BFP: 11/14/11 ~ Spotting/Betas not doubling, but HB of 113 bpm @ 6 wks 1 day!
My Chart
BabyFruit Ticker
DH's Low Testosterone/ED Blog

Re: Remember that "free HPT/OPK test" post?

• Options
    I did it. I think several ladies have done it over the years but some get them and some don't.

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Was that the one where a new poster posted "Coming out of Lurkedome" to chastise posts with links just to repost the links?

If so, no, I didn't fall for that.  Are you getting spam? Stick out tongue

My Little
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Dupe post!

My Little
  • Options
    I've done it, like 4 months ago, I still haven't gotten anything.
  • Options
    imageMySweetBaboo:

Was that the one where a new poster posted "Coming out of Lurkedome" to chastise posts with links and posted the links?

If so, no, I didn't fall for that.  Are you getting spam? Stick out tongue

No, I don't think that was it, and I'm not getting spam.  I just never received anything, is all, and I forgot about it until a few days ago. 

Beta #1 (12 DPO): 111/24 ~ Beta #2 (16 DPO): 722/23 ~ Beta #3 (20 DPO): 3,338/15.3
    My Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Are you talking about this website: https://www.freeopks.com/ ??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did it too and haven't gotten anything yet.

My BFP Chart

Becoming a better role model for my daughter, one day at a time

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    I did months ago - before coming onto this board, and I eventually got 6 opks in the mail instead of ten, with a note saying due to popular demand they could only send six.
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagekelstar824:

YES!  That's it!  Good call!

My Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I did actually get them in the mail it just took a couple months. I was told by others that they take awhile to get to you. But I did get them and never got any spam mail or anything.
  • Options

imageMuseumMaven:
    I did months ago - before coming onto this board, and I eventually got 6 opks in the mail instead of ten, with a note saying due to popular demand they could only send six.

This! I never received the other four!

• Options
    I did it about 5 months ago, but I didn't get anything from them , either.
  • Options
    imageStick Around:
    imagekelstar824:

YES!  That's it!  Good call!

Yah I mean I don't think its a scam.. Its not like they asked for an email address and I haven't gotten anything unusual in the mail.

At the bottom of the webpage it says something about a high demand and shortage of supplies.

I googled the website and all I can find is a lot of people saying they haven't gotten anything - nothing about getting any kind of spam or junk mail.

• Options
    imagemrsbaker1128:

imageMuseumMaven:

This! I never received the other four!

Interesting........

My Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Maybe it depended on what you ordered. I think I ordered 6 hpt and 4 opk and I got them all. Maybe they dont like to give out 10 opks lol
  • Options

I did that and got 10 HPTs & OPKs. It took about 3 months for me to get them.

• Options

I actually signed up a while ago and got 5 hpts a few months ago.  I am still waiting for my OPks.  I doubt I will get it though.  

~Declare it..Claim it..It will be!!~

5/9/09
    Lilypie - Personal picture 

Here We Go Again!!

• Options
    Thank you, girls for your responses.  Ok, now I don't feel so bad.  I was thinking I fell for this ridiculous scam, but if other people are saying they got them, I guess it really isn't a scam, and I've not had any spam mail or anything lately.  Perhaps I'll get some, too, if I wait it out.  Thanks again!
    My Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"