February 2011 Moms

Felt the baby!

I'm sure of it! I was just laying down resting on the couch, awake, after a nap and felt it. This strange feeling really low in my abdomen, lower than I expected actually, but once I thought about it, thats exactly where my uterus is. It sort of felt "fluttery," but what it reminded me of was when you slide something rubber (like a silicone spatula) against a plastic or metal surface and it sort of lightly bounces. It was a very soft sensation, but DEFINITELY not gas. I'm so excited! Yay! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Felt the baby!

• Congrats!! I haven't felt anything yet =( Buy my mom said she usually didn't the baby until about 18-20 weeks. I've been patiently waiting...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • It is early. Usually you don't until 18-21 weeks, but I've always been super conscious of my body and uterus. I was one of those weird people that could feel when they ovulated/released an egg. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congrats! How exciting! You're so lucky you've felt it early!
  • Yay!! So exciting! Big Smile
    Baby Blog
    BFP#1 5.27.10 DS became an angel at 21 weeks on 9.22.10
    BFP#2 4.16.11 Healthy baby girl born 12.14.11
    BFP#3 9.3.12 A healthy, bouncing baby SISTER on the way! EDD 5.12.13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• That is so great!

Rylan 1/27/2011, 2:42 pm, 5lbs 12oz, 18.5 inches long
     Ayla 10/02/2013, 10:14 am, 6lbs 14oz, 19.25 inches long
    Missed Miscarriage 6w3d 3/02/2010
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Hi Whitney - yes, I finally realized that I've been feeling the baby for about the past week and a half! It's this feeling almost like a tickle, like if a sheet lightly slid across the skin of your belly. For a while I thought it was an itch on the outside, but I've finally realized it's coming from within. :) Whoo hoo!
    Love one another, but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. - Kahlil Gibran

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Fruit Ticker

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"