Success after IF

*~*Mouseygail*~*

I just wanted to tell you to not stress about going back to work.  You will be just fine with pumping, etc.  Do what you can to relax and enjoy your DS now.  That was my only regret when I cam back, is I was so anxious about day care and also BF that I feel like I missed out on enjoying my maternity leave.  Enjoy every minute!

Re: *~*Mouseygail*~*

• Aww thanks!  I'm trying to just focus on him, but its so hard when you feel like its just a huge black cloud hanging over you.  I'm sure once I get settled in back at work, it will be a lot better, but man am I dreading it!! 

Doesn't help that my profession is literally being a "planner"...its in my nature to need to plan ahead and get everything figured out as well as I can :)  

I needed the pep talk though! THANK YOU!!!  Big Smile

• I hear you!  I work with data and like everything black and white and this just isn't it.  Just know that you aren't suppose to or going to have everything worked out until you do it.  Then you will be able to adjust and go, okay now that I have more information, this is what I am going to do.  Very fluid.  I don't do well with this either but I feel like the sooner we accept that it will help.  Maybe it would help to devote some time to figuring it out and then some time to not be thinking about it.  So from 2-3 today I will focus on back to work plans, from 4-6, I will focus on enjoying my time with him.  That way you aren't distracted.  And no fair trying to play with him when your mind is elsewhere!  He won't know any different but you are robbing yourself of enjoying precious time! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"