Success after IF

Could this be a milk allergy?

Every time I give Gwyn a bottle of formula (we FF) her face breaks out in a rash about 20 minutes later.  Then it slowly goes away after her feeding ends.  She typically takes 45 minutes to take a six oz bottle.  So has the rash for about an hour to an hour and a half.  Any ideas?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Could this be a milk allergy?

• That is weird! Usually milk allergies/sensitivities cause more GI issue - mucousy poop etc..., but who knows?

Have you tried a different brand? Soy? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That is how my DS responds to dairy. He also gets a runny nose/sneezes nonstop and will vomit if he has too much of it.
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies, I posted above as well, that we have been switched to soy.  She has a milk problem of some sort.  I am lactose intolerant and had a protein allergy as a kid.  She has a constant stuffy nose, which I did not think of while I was at the pedi, as well as the rash and very loose stools.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"