Upstate NY Babies
Options

CD Moms

What detergent do you use for your CD's?  We've been using Rockin Green but DH asked today if we can buy anything locally instead of ordering online and paying shipping. 

Re: CD Moms

• Options
    Are you in or near Buffalo? If so we use Planet which is ranked very high on the pin stripes and polka dots list of acceptable detergents, and we buy it at Lexington Market down on Elmwood/Lafeyette. It's only $10 for a huge thing of it that lasts us almost 12 months.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are in Buffalo.  DH is downtown today so I'll have him stop after he leaves work.  Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Most of our CD are laundered through the diaper service, but for our overnight diapers, I use All Free and Clear.
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I use rockin green as well - I just order enough of it from a site to get free shipping (depending on the site, you don't have to pay tax either).

on kellyscloset.com, there is free shipping over $49, and if you buy more than 1 bag of it, the price goes down. or - even amazon.com sells it, and I think you only need to spend $25 for free shipping. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I make my own with the recipe on the EFF blog.
  • Options
    we use rockin green.  i found a new company happy baby company and she has free shipping on everything
  • Options
    We use regular old tide.  Never had any issues with buildup or smells.  Been using them for almost 2 years now and diapers are in still new condition.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"