Babies: 9 - 12 Months

NOT complaining..just curious

Anyone's 10 mo olds still taking 3 naps?? they range from 45 min- 2 1/2 hours and i never know how long they'll be!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NOT complaining..just curious

• You are lucky! My DD is hit or miss on her naps. Some days she takes nice long naps, and other days she takes 15 minute cat naps.
  • It seems at daycare she will get 1-2 naps (morning and afternoon). There might be more days than not now that she is only taking her morning nap though.  On the weekends - if I am home all day, I can get her to nap 3 times (about an hour each).  If we are out and about, she will catnap in the car some, but get one good nap at home still.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My son is hit or miss some days.  If he wakes up before 9am, he will take a morning nap for about 30-45 minutes and an afternoon nap of the same length, but if he sleeps in past 9, then he only does the afternoon and sometimes the afternoon nap is at his discretion.
  • My DD still takes 3 naps a day, same time span as yours also, I think it just depends on what time she wakes up in the AM and how "busy" she is during the day!
  • Kaitlyn is on one nap per day which lasts about 1.5-3 hours depending on how tired she is.
  • Nope. Actually in the last week it seems like DS is going down to just 1 nap- in the morning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"