Pregnant after IF

3500 miles in car = no fun!

Well I am so glad to be home from vacation/business for DH travel.  We left on the 19th and got back late last night.  We put 3500 miles on the truck. Traveling was a lot easier not PG, my back was killing me and we had to stop every 1 1/2 to 2 hours so I could pee.  It was so fun to see family and friends.  While home we had a family reunion, wedding and 2 baby showers. My SIL had a surprise shower for us.  It was nice to see all of DH family and they spoiled us with wonderful gifts.  My best friends also had a shower for us since we will not be home again until the baby is 3 months old.  I think 3/4 of our registry is gone :)  Sorry to be a total AW but I am just so excited about be home and all that we got to do in the last 11 days!  Now off to put away all the baby gifts. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 3500 miles in car = no fun!

• Sounds like a fun trip despite the car time! We had a similar trip earlier in the month, and it is definitely rough to be in the car that much! It's super exciting that you got so many gifts from your registry :)
  • It sounds like you had a great time, except for the in the truck parts. Glad you had a great trip and got lots of gifts.

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"