Pregnant after IF
Options

Did Diapering get renamed "Connect with Pampers"?

Bump - you are so strange sometimes.  WTH is the need for the diapering board (I get the need for the CD board but really, once you rule that out, there's only one other option).  I guess maybe there were complaints about it being a sponsored board.

Re: Did Diapering get renamed "Connect with Pampers"?

• Options
    Nope Diapering got changed to CD and Connect with Pampers was added.
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Bwahahaaha - "Connect with Pampers"?! Seriously? LOL...what's the topic of discussion on that board?

ETA - I just stopped by & checked it out - I get it now. It's a board that's actually sponsored by Pampers - the brand. I was so lost for a sec. I'm still wondering why Pampers felt the need to sponsor a whole board on their diaper brand, but hey I guess it's extra income for TB.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't wait to read the bagillion messages about their DryMax issues--YIKES!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageALY1981:
    I can't wait to read the bagillion messages about their DryMax issues--YIKES!

Were those the ones that were irritating babies.  Uhm, yeah. 

• Options
    Diapering was a newish board and was sponsored by Pampers.  Because that's ridiculously commercial for a message board, the CD crowd/others took it over and kind of made a joke of it.  I assume the seemingly predictable backlash is why they broke them up and created CD (though they probably needed that all along) and Connecting with Pampers.  Go figure.
    TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
    5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
    IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
    FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
    twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
    Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Hmmm. Is it only a matter of time until this is the "Connect with Prometrium" board or some other ridiculousness.

That is so tacky. 

Our miracle of modern medicine arrived 10-30-10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"