Nurseries and Baby Gear

timi and leslie Diaper bags?

Does any one have one? and which one? I really like the backpack or the tag-a-long.  But not sure which one to go with.  So tell my what you think of yours!

Re: timi and leslie Diaper bags?

• I have the CJ Satchel with the chain straps. I LOVE it. I am a bit of a purse snob, so I had to have something cute and stylish. I tried the coach and kate spade diaper bags and I felt like I was toting around luggage. The Timi and Leslie is great, I use it as a purse and diaper bag, no need for two bags, it fits everything I need. Great bag! Go for it!

Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought the Charlie bag. Of course I haven't used it yet, but I just love the way it looks like a purse so I will have just the one bag instead of a purse and diaper bag.

Plus it came with everything you need, a changing pad, wristlet, shoulder strap, stroller straps, and a bottle warmer.

I am seriously holding myself back from just using it as a purse right now. :)

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • same thing

I bought the Charlie bag. Of course I haven't used it yet, but I just love the way it looks like a purse so I will have just the one bag instead of a purse and diaper bag.

Plus it came with everything you need, a changing pad, wristlet, shoulder strap, stroller straps, and a bottle warmer.

I am seriously holding myself back from just using it as a purse right now. :)

• I got the tag-a-long in Felicity and love it! I haven't used it yet, *L*, but it seems very nicely made, good fabric, and has lot's of room. I LOVE you can attach it to the stroller, wear it tote style, or wear it as a shoulder bag.
  • imageSweetMissLaura:
    I got the tag-a-long in Felicity and love it! I haven't used it yet, *L*, but it seems very nicely made, good fabric, and has lot's of room. I LOVE you can attach it to the stroller, wear it tote style, or wear it as a shoulder bag.

I am so glad some one else has one of these. I saw it and fell in love.  But then everyone else recommened the charlie bag but i could just not spen THAT much on a diaper bag.  Thanks so much for you post!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"