Indiana Babies

New Gymbo lines

So they were released into stores yesterday, right? Did anyone happen to go and see them in person.  Are they are cute as they look online?

Re: New Gymbo lines

• Haven't seem them yet but they are 30% off for the fill a bag sale through labor day. 

The baby sale starts 9/8.  Here are the price points:

$10 fashion bodysuits, knit tops, knit pants, and crib shoes (12.75-19.75)

$20 sweaters, dresses, woven pants, overalls (22.75-39.75)

$20 denim, woven tops, skirts, shoes (24.75 to 39)

$25 baby boy/girl outerwear (39-59)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I haven't seen them yet but am about to make a big online purchase - you can (so I've heard) stack the 20% off coupon on top of the current 30% fill-a-bag sale.

Sorry, that doesn't answer your question at all.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Lauren let me know if that works!

So that will be cheaper than baby sale prices, right?

• I have to return something I bought for Jackson during COF, so I'm stopping by this afternoon - I'll report back.  :)

But the rumor from my Gymbo board is that most of it is as cute, if not cuter than it is online, which is somewhat unfortunate, lol.

Also, online, for sure, you can use a coupon on top of the 30% FAB sale.  Some things will be better priced than they will be at baby sale, IF you have a coupon to use on top of the FAB sale..  I have 2 coupons right now (will use the other for baby sale), so I used one for this sale and ordered stuff that was priced between $34.75 and $22.75 originally, and then anything that is priced under $10 with the FAB sale or originally.

• hmm...I've got some gift cards to use. I wonder if I should buy some stuff online or wait until the baby sale.
  • So I ran in on my way home from picking up Jackson, because I had a return.

Everything was seriously cute - I can't think of one thing that I thought was ugly or not cute.  In fact, there were a few things I'd ruled out that I now am thinking...hmmm... about.  :)

If you have a question on anything specific, just post the pic or link and I'll tell you what I thought. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"