Parenting after 35

pickles and french fries

big weekend for us: we moved from an 800sf apt where S had to share a room with our office (2 desks, 2 computers) into an 1800sf apt where she now has her own bedroom AND her own playroom! this is THE largest place *I* myself have ever lived, too, and I've lived in like 20 different places.

not the point to this post though (can you tell I've been a little computer deprived?)... my point was to tell you all that S had a pickle the other day and LOVED it. :) At first she kind crinkled her nose to it when we brought it up to her but once she got a taste of it, she yanked it out of our hands and went to town on it- even getting some of the inside of it!

the next day I tried again with a big fat french fry and again once she got a taste she yanked it out of my hand and nommed on it for a bit. :)

she finished neither and really only had tastes but it's just exciting to see her eat something other than baby food.

she also celebrated her 8 (?!?!!!!!!) monthday on Sunday

click the pic (blog)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: pickles and french fries

• Congradulations on the new place. 

Babies love the pickes.  Who knows why. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagevanverth:

Congradulations on the new place. 

Babies love the pickes.  Who knows why. 

Hmmm I wonder if that's why a lot of women crave pickles during pregnancy?? I didn't but... ? ;D

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Happy monthday, Sabrina, and yay for pickles!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I think I am depriving my LO. I am still on the careful side of what I give her. The pickle didn't bother her tummy? I need to experiment a bit more. I told DH I want her to try a little ice cream before summer is over. We can't keep her away from sugar forever.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sounds like Sabrina has the same taste as Aaron!  Go Miss S!

And congrats on your new place!!

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Yay Sabrina and yay for the new place!!! I have yet to offer M a pickle, but he loved french fries the one time I offered him some.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"