Single Parents

Might have gone a little to far....

So I found out for sure last night that that prick HAS been cheating on me with some other married B...  his BFF was also cheating on his wife so she wrote to tell me everything.  She told him that the STBXH left me pregnant so apparently he got pissed about that.  Even when I confronted him with everything, he STILL denied it.

So I posted that fact on his, his mother's and his sister's FB wall.  Apparently, his sister called his mom to tell her that she was upset about it blah blah blah b/c other people will see it and...God forbid...know what a complete douche her brother is.  So I went ahea and deleted it from their walls.  did have to call the B last night after I found out b/c I was SOOOO pissed.  How dare she???!  I don't like to use the 'C' word but I sure did call her that last night.  I was really far gone last night I was so mad.  At least tell me the truth.  All I ask for.

Re: Might have gone a little to far....

• Delete. Block. Handle all communication via an attorney. Otherwise you'll look crazy.

But totally make a dart board or punching bag with their faces. You'll feel better.

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Wait. You called the other woman? What good is that going to do? You should be mad at STBX. He's the one who can't keep his d!ck in his pants and should be answering to you. Calling her names will get you nowhere nor will leaving comments on FB walls. Like Darth said, just makes you look crazy. Oh, and the truth from a man who is doing dirt ... good luck with that.

• Loading the player...
  • Oh my.....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Why couldn't they delete your post from their own FB walls?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"