Washington Babies

Dear Starbucks...

You can stop with the tasty beverages.  Seriously.  Toffee Mocha?  Salted Caramel Mocha? Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate? 

If this continues I will have no $ left and the girls will officially be coffee addicts. 

kthxbai.

CG

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: Dear Starbucks...

• Ooh... I didn't notice that the salted caramel hot chocolate was back. Yummy!!!
  • Oooh salted caramel, yummy. I love/hate Starbucks for their yumminess.
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank freakin' GAWD the Salted Caramel Latte is back!  I think they realized they were dumb not having it last year - and EVERYBODY asked for it.
    Easter 2011

Largest selection of Halloween Costumes
  • I don't normally go to Starbucks, but this post just might make me today.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecmcmillan:
    I don't normally go to Starbucks, but this post just might make me today.

We will have to plan a Starbucks date then!  Maybe next week?!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageChubbyCheekiesMom:

imagecmcmillan:
    I don't normally go to Starbucks, but this post just might make me today.

We will have to plan a Starbucks date then!  Maybe next week?!  

Perfect!

• I was so excited that the pumpkin spice was out today but now i'm torn on what to get before work I love the salted caramel and the toffee mocha sounds delish. Maybe multiple trips through out the day. Damn you Starbucks and the yummy fall drinks.
    imageimage
    Alivia Nichole Willow Nov. 9th 2007 @ 8:22pm 9 lbs 4 oz 20.5"
    Ian Robert March. 5th 2010 @ 6:41pm 9 lbs 1 oz 20.5"

Our blog http://rappfamilyof4.blogspot.com/

• Ha! I lived on their signature hot chocolate when pg w/ DD. So good!
  • Since we have a Starbucks on campus and they know us by name and order when I came skipping in this morning to showcase my excitement for the Pumpkin Spice they just laughed...I usually order a Grande Drip *Bold* Coffee!  Threw them for a loop.  LOVE LOVE fall beverages and salted caramel...yum!

• Mmm! I could go for a salted caramel hot chocolate! I think I might be stopping there on my way to work this afternoon!
  • I saw the Toffee Mocha yesterday and wondered if it would be better as a White Mocha instead. Somehow Toffee and White Chocolate sounds more delicious! :-)

Em is definitely a Starbucks kid, she loves it! :-) Good old Chocolate Milk :-)

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"